January 2 Screenshot of the Week

I´m playing TQ for now just to make belive I´m playing PoE...
Sad
"It's not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
www.thezeitgeistmovement.com
www.thevenusproject.com
www.zeitnews.org
"
Chris wrote:
We've posted this week's screenshot of the week.

There's no dev diary entry this week because of Christmas/New Year holidays, but we'll probably post some photos from our annual office party sometime soon :)

I'm really excited for 2011. It's going to be great to finally let you guys play Path of Exile.

oh such a tease . . .
will be nice to start voting on poe , it is certainly my 'most anticipated' .

poe will give the world a much needed shot of new blood . i genuinely feel it shall be a great success , i havent felt this way in years .
---
IS it ok to get eroused more each week by these?
Looks nice.. reminds me of the catacombs levels in Diablo 1.
Just noticed the skulls peeking from behind the grates, nice.
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
What's the word on friendly fire? I'm pretty sure that Marauder is inside the blast radius. I guess it should be a league thing. Basic league would have no friendly fire and hardcore would.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
What's the word on friendly fire? I'm pretty sure that Marauder is inside the blast radius. I guess it should be a league thing. Basic league would have no friendly fire and hardcore would.

I don't think friendly fire would work in ARPGs. Imagine a party of 4 to 6 people with friendly fire on, you'd be PKing each other left and right. Not a cool way to die in hardcore league.
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
having it as a stand alone variant of a league could be cool
"
eversorgod wrote:
having it as a stand alone variant of a league could be cool

It would definitely put the focus on using different skills and abilities. You would also need a lot more teamwork and cooperation. Could be interesting to try as its own league.
Forum Sheriff
Nope. Friendly fire in an isometric ARPG is a bad idea and would be a waste of time putting into the game just because it'd be "interesting."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info