January 2 Screenshot of the Week

"
tormenta wrote:
@ GGG

Info about this screenshot does not appear on News / Main unless user login.

Thanks, fixing
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Chris Chris Chris once U mentioned some nice looking waterfalls, could U show them to us in next SS?
"
Chris wrote:
"
tormenta wrote:
@ GGG

Info about this screenshot does not appear on News / Main unless user login.

Thanks, fixing

Another thing, not a bug probably, but confusing:

Dev Diary has 3 pages. Scrolling all the way down than clicking on page 2 link returns 3 most recent entries - 2 screenshots and lengthy texture map dev diary - on top of page 2 of archive, making page 2 of archive at the bottom of "the scrolling hell". Too much scrolling. Why 3 most recent entries on every page? On a quick check, it made me think all 3 pages are the same, LOL.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
tormenta wrote:

Another thing, not a bug probably, but confusing:

Dev Diary has 3 pages. Scrolling all the way down than clicking on page 2 link returns 3 most recent entries - 2 screenshots and lengthy texture map dev diary - on top of page 2 of archive, making page 2 of archive at the bottom of "the scrolling hell". Too much scrolling. Why 3 most recent entries on every page? On a quick check, it made me think all 3 pages are the same, LOL.

Thanks for finding that, I'll report it to our web guy.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info