0.10.5c Patch Notes

I see dead minions.
"
asdfnasdf wrote:
Yay another patch to cater for a streamer!

In what way is this catering to the streamer? He isn't getting his character back the only thing this affects is less potential deaths for everyone.
basically after your IN the map but stuck in loading screen. Before you realize you should probably close PoE your character is dead lol like at vaal or something.So i feel its a good update, at least for now in the games beta stages
"
dpham wrote:
"
ricket wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

I haven't found one area where a single monster comes up to you in 20 seconds from a waypoint, so I would advise stop porting in and out of bad areas.

city of sarn...

Yep. I nearly died on my 59 in cruel when I zoned from Battlefront to a new Marketplace instance and four puncture mobs were molesting me down to 300HP. The character I lost was from Coves to Ship Graveyard.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
nice on the grace period fix! I hated entering barracks and getting raped
IGN:KillerChloe
PST me BRO!
"
Hisher wrote:
"
asdfnasdf wrote:

In what way is this catering to the streamer? He isn't getting his character back the only thing this affects is less potential deaths for everyone.

All the other people that have been bitching about it in the past, only to have some one on krip's stream die because of it before it gets fixed...

They (krip crew) put up a shitty TP, it shouldn't be patched they (krip crew) should just make better TP's
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but could you change that 20 to 30? My old computer could sometimes take that long to load a zone, and I would frequently die before I could load.

Or better yet - use some of the code from the old Phase Run skill and apply an 'invisibility' (i.e. a 900 second delay before they're noticed) to players so they don't get attacked, period, until they move or attack.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Apr 10, 2013, 12:57:41 AM
"
asdfnasdf wrote:

Didn't realize only streamers can get killed while loading, good to know.
Who cares about cybrix. Tell him to go back to delivering pizzas.
0.10.5cybrix
PM me if i win!

IGN: BeshSpeshFP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info