0.10.5c Patch Notes

Version 0.10.5c
  • Increased the grace period of invulnerability when entering an area (which is cancelled when you perform any action) from 10 seconds to 20.
  • Fixed a bug where right clicking people in chat would often give the wrong result.
  • Fixed a bug where Victario's Stashes were not dropping items.
  • Fixed a bug where a totem (summoned by a trap) that created minions would create them dead.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

The change wasn't actually in response to his death - though may certainly have helped if it fell within that additional 10 second window. This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
rogueyoshi wrote:
why not make it so that grace period starts counting down when the area is done loading on the client side?
Because the grace period is inherently a server-side thing and the server doesn't know when the client has loaded, because it isn't the client.
"
Antistes wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
rogueyoshi wrote:
why not make it so that grace period starts counting down when the area is done loading on the client side?
Because the grace period is inherently a server-side thing and the server doesn't know when the client has loaded, because it isn't the client.

why not just make it indefinite until a character performs any action?
Because that's abusable to kill any monster without any danger.
"
riptid3 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Because that's abusable to kill any monster without any danger.

How? Waiting for traps to properly fill up after zoning!? (Sorry I had to :P)
Approach monster/boss. Portal to town. Equip spiked shield/flat reflect gear. Go back via portal. Stand there invulnerable while monsters kill themselves against you. Optionally have a party member go aggro more and bring them to you.

This is abusable (but boring) for players, and easily done by bots, as well, which don't get bored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info