0.10.5c Patch Notes

Version 0.10.5c
  • Increased the grace period of invulnerability when entering an area (which is cancelled when you perform any action) from 10 seconds to 20.
  • Fixed a bug where right clicking people in chat would often give the wrong result.
  • Fixed a bug where Victario's Stashes were not dropping items.
  • Fixed a bug where a totem (summoned by a trap) that created minions would create them dead.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

The change wasn't actually in response to his death - though may certainly have helped if it fell within that additional 10 second window. This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
third.

Keep the patches coming. Waiting anxiously on A3X to come soon :)
1337 21gn17ur3
Yay another patch to cater for a streamer!
Last edited by asdfnasdf on Apr 10, 2013, 12:42:10 AM
Yey!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
nice
Yeah, summon 'em dead!
Thank god. Was wondering whether the change would come first or my death would. Almost never load in before the time runs out.
"
Spikey00 wrote:

Who?

anyways, good patch notes, I've died a few times to that grace period being too short.
and glad the stashes drop stuff now lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info