0.10.5c Patch Notes

RIP in pieces sea breezy.
IGN: Hochep
"
Chris wrote:
The change wasn't actually in response to his death - though may certainly have helped if it fell within that additional 10 second window. This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now.

Gotcha. I'm curious--and this is probably something that has been discussed--but is it not possible to grant immunity for the entire loading duration, and then the countdown grace period begins?

Another addendum: there are some substantial rumours indicating that if you click anywhere on the screen while loading, your character will lose the grace period. Has this been proven true, and obviously if so, can this be fixed?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
we want our aruas back. at least an option for it.
IGN: Fataiity
personally think the grace should not expire until you move your char
PM me if i win!

IGN: BeshSpeshFP
Last edited by SimBech on Apr 10, 2013, 12:46:49 AM
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

I haven't found one area where a single monster comes up to you in 20 seconds from a waypoint, so I would advise stop porting in and out of bad areas.
Last edited by ricket on Apr 10, 2013, 12:48:33 AM
Next they need to make it so you can't get things like Viper Strike stacks on you character during the grace period...
Keep up the good stuff GGG, no one can say you guys are slacking.

"
asdfnasdf wrote:
Yay another patch to cater for a streamer!

chris directly said that cybrix dying had nothing to do with this patch... I think he clicked around anyways so he would have still screwed himself over.

Ign - Nef_Reave
"
NefariousJosh wrote:
Keep up the good stuff GGG, no one can say you guys are slacking.

"
asdfnasdf wrote:
Yay another patch to cater for a streamer!

chris directly said that cybrix dying had nothing to do with this patch... I think he clicked around anyways so he would have still screwed himself over.

"This is change I've been wanting to make for some time now."

Because coding in a longer grace period is soooo hard, if he wanted to do it he would of. It is a response to his death to cater to their advertisers.
Last edited by asdfnasdf on Apr 10, 2013, 12:51:10 AM
"
ricket wrote:
"
Spikey00 wrote:
RIP Cybrix. May your legacy among many (including a chracter of mine) save many others in the future.

I haven't found one area where a single monster comes up to you in 20 seconds from a waypoint, so I would advise stop porting in and out of bad areas.

city of sarn...
IGN: Fataiity
"
dpham wrote:
we want our aruas back. at least an option for it.

i know i don't. old auras were ugly and made your character look like WoW happy colours shit.
Kuduku giveth and Kuduku taketh away.

IGN: QueenAtziri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info