[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
can we slot in predator support with hypothermia? (would white socket a green socket to support this).

Instead of pierce I assume? Pierce is 19% more so not too bad you could drop the hypo as well and just go elemental focus which has a fairly large multiplier iirc, on phone so can't POB it. I believe you lose a bit of QoL from chilling enemies as well as losing your shock multiplier (unless you have gem/reservation space for skitterbots).

Any boss with adds it can be useful to have pierce as well to make sure everything is getting hit.
"
Almanz wrote:
"
can we slot in predator support with hypothermia? (would white socket a green socket to support this).

Instead of pierce I assume? Pierce is 19% more so not too bad you could drop the hypo as well and just go elemental focus which has a fairly large multiplier iirc, on phone so can't POB it. I believe you lose a bit of QoL from chilling enemies as well as losing your shock multiplier (unless you have gem/reservation space for skitterbots).

Any boss with adds it can be useful to have pierce as well to make sure everything is getting hit.

Yeah, that seems to be the only option for a change and for that you need a white socket instead of 2 greens.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Why dont you take the Provocateur notable on the medium cluster ? it seems quite nice...
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Why dont you take the Provocateur notable on the medium cluster ? it seems quite nice...

I think it does not affect our minions.
Hello and thanks for the build, I just started playing this league and I'm doing really well with it :)

A few questions about somethings I don't understand about the build: awakened spell echo support says it doesn't work with vaal skills, doesn't this mean it shouldn't help our skeletons?
Also are we still able to cap our block using only aegis implicit and divergent bone offering? I think they have changed divergent tempest shield since the guide was made and It no longer gives attack block. Using rumi's has saved me a lot of exalts so far xD but maybe it's too inconsistent.

Sorry if it has been asked before.

PS. you can take a look at my build for any mistakes if you are kind :D
Last edited by dfghfghdf on Jul 18, 2022, 3:56:41 AM
"
dfghfghdf wrote:
Hello and thanks for the build, I just started playing this league and I'm doing really well with it :)

A few questions about somethings I don't understand about the build: awakened spell echo support says it doesn't work with vaal skills, doesn't this mean it shouldn't help our skeletons?
Also are we still able to cap our block using only aegis implicit and divergent bone offering? I think they have changed divergent tempest shield since the guide was made and It no longer gives attack block. Using rumi's has saved me a lot of exalts so far xD but maybe it's too inconsistent.

Sorry if it has been asked before.

PS. you can take a look at my build for any mistakes if you are kind :D

Well, it may not affect the vaal skeletons but our main dmg is summon skeletons gem. So only our vaal skellies would not be affected by the echo, but our skeletons do echo their spell.

About attack block, it is really hard to cap it. You need shield corruption to complete it. Yeah, the tempest shield might not help it.

Your gear looks solid dude. You could upgrade to +2 wand next and maybe +2 chest or +2 amulet after that.
+2 chest might be the biggest upgrade for you.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jul 18, 2022, 9:21:22 AM
Tryed to assemble minmaxed version for Uber maven. Did my best but still cant kill it. Can anyone advice how to improve? https://pastebin.com/nxNTnz1m
Last edited by FrunkBear on Jul 22, 2022, 2:24:11 PM
Hi there Mrs Death, i’m having lots of fun using your build but i’m quite squishy when bossing or delving. Will you please take a look at my build and point out where i can improve?

Thank you in advance!
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:
Hi there Mrs Death, i’m having lots of fun using your build but i’m quite squishy when bossing or delving. Will you please take a look at my build and point out where i can improve?

Thank you in advance!

Yes I can but your profile is private buddy ^^ If you could open your characters I might have some advice for you to improve.
"
FrunkBear wrote:
Tryed to assemble minmaxed version for Uber maven. Did my best but still cant kill it. Can anyone advice how to improve? https://pastebin.com/nxNTnz1m

Dude your character is AMAZING. It is complete and there is a small window to improve. This is not meant to be offensive but I think your problem is mechanical. Maven is a tough fight, to begin with, and you have to play really carefully on uber Maven. It took me 2 or 3 fights to get the hang of it. My suggestion would be to keep trying and pop the bubbles in the middle and be sure you have chill immunity or reduced chill effect 100%. Gl buddy, nothing is wrong with your build ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info