[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Hey!

Having a lot of fun with this build and starting to pimp it out (Ashes of the stars, +block aegis, expensive gems etc.)

I was looking for a new fleshcrafter last night i realized that +2 duration gems would not give me another mage since the next breakpoint would be 32 gem level and i only have +6 from the rest of my gear but a "+1 to socketed gems" would bring me to +7 on my summon skeletons and give the support gems a minor bump also.

How wrong am i ? Im not that knowledgeable about the game, so i fear i may have missed a mechanic ?
"
blasharga wrote:

I was looking for a new fleshcrafter last night i realized that +2 duration gems would not give me another mage since the next breakpoint would be 32 gem level and i only have +6 from the rest of my gear but a "+1 to socketed gems" would bring me to +7 on my summon skeletons and give the support gems a minor bump also.

So a +1 to all will generally not be more damage because you will get maybe 1% mores or increases across your gems. The reason +2 is soo strong is summon skeletons gains a more multiplier for each level (+8%?) Which will be more damage. It's also why you want a 21/0 Vaal over a 20/20 in every circumstance - the 20% increase will usually equate to around 2% increased dmg.

Having said that duration fleshcrafters are super expensive and imo not really necessary. I would corrupt any spares of your own and if it hits swallow the cost of the Vaals and fusings to 6l it yourself.
Wauw! I had no idea about the 8%!. I was actually about to try and get a 21/20 gem next, since it says on the gem that quality = damage.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:
Hi there Mrs Death, i’m having lots of fun using your build but i’m quite squishy when bossing or delving. Will you please take a look at my build and point out where i can improve?

Thank you in advance!

Yes I can but your profile is private buddy ^^ If you could open your characters I might have some advice for you to improve.

Apologises, privacy updated!
"
blasharga wrote:
Wauw! I had no idea about the 8%!. I was actually about to try and get a 21/20 gem next, since it says on the gem that quality = damage.

If you can get quality good but level is way more important, like I say that 20% is a damage increase rather than More damage (Poe is very specific with increased Vs more). Which is why if you have exalts it's better to get just about any other upgrade available. Whenever i've PoB'd it it's around a 2-3% increase which isn't nothing... But it's not a lot. It's one of the reasons I think the helm enchants a little bit of bait cause if you get a reservation reduction to something like zealotry you can potentially fit another aura which will land you a higher damage multiplier in the long run.

Tldr don't skip % increases but there's usually bigger and better upgrades (especially with the 21/20 Vaal)
Just wanted to say, great build, thank you so much! Really enjoyed it and i've managed to do all Sheer Arrogance myself + some of the uber bosses - the damage is nutty. First time being able to do the end game bosses in many many thousands of hours on this game, feels good.

If it doesn't get nerfed too hard it will probably be my go to next season!
"
Keora wrote:
Just wanted to say, great build, thank you so much! Really enjoyed it and i've managed to do all Sheer Arrogance myself + some of the uber bosses - the damage is nutty. First time being able to do the end game bosses in many many thousands of hours on this game, feels good.

If it doesn't get nerfed too hard it will probably be my go to next season!

I hope that mage skellies wont get it that hard.
My guesses on nerfs of 3.19 are:
-aegis aurora nerf, at least the es regen nerf on block
-fleshcrafter nerf, this is the worst case scenario
-skele mage gem nerf, this is a bad one but not the end of the world
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:
Hi there Mrs Death, i’m having lots of fun using your build but i’m quite squishy when bossing or delving. Will you please take a look at my build and point out where i can improve?

Thank you in advance!

Yes I can but your profile is private buddy ^^ If you could open your characters I might have some advice for you to improve.

Apologises, privacy updated!

Ok lets have a look at it ^^

Your build is looking pretty solid dude, lets start with first change.
You HAVE to get a defensive helmet, minion damage gem gives less life to your minions so you need a helmet with minion life + +1 zombie +1 skele craft helmet and if you can get a skeleton damage helmet with 40% enchant on it.

You need blessed rebirth on your minion medium jewel to at least keep your skellies immune to dmg for 4 seconds, otherwise they would die really quick or they wont get a benefit of fleshcrafter buff.
Cinderswallow does not really do much for you, instead you can get another utility flask.
You could change your jewels, medium minion jewel and large minion jewel for the better.
Rest is looking good, you could go to the route of stun immunity jewels like I did on your other jewels.
Thank you for your build guide and last motivating post!
Finally killed my 1st Uber Maven. Had to do some improvements from last version-from survivability to dmg. https://pastebin.com/x0yLeAed
Had to drop animated guardian-dies to easily on this fight. Replaced with SRS just for chill and fun.
Even with 16-18m average total dps it was very hard fight for me (because of skill) I think 30m is optimal for uber maven. Its achievable with better helmet, but me wasn't enough lucky to craft it. Still very happy with this result.
Hope to see your guides in the next league!

Last edited by FrunkBear on Jul 25, 2022, 10:06:54 AM
"
FrunkBear wrote:
Thank you for your build guide and last motivating post!
Finally killed my 1st Uber Maven. Had to do some improvements from last version-from survivability to dmg. https://pastebin.com/x0yLeAed
Had to drop animated guardian-dies to easily on this fight. Replaced with SRS just for chill and fun.
Even with 16-18m average total dps it was very hard fight for me (because of skill) I think 30m is optimal for uber maven. Its achievable with better helmet, but me wasn't enough lucky to craft it. Still very happy with this result.
Hope to see your guides in the next league!

Congrats dude! Let's just hope this one survives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info