[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Why are you using both Basalt flask & Enduring Cry to enable the Taunt status ?

EDIT: My bad, i didnt read everything about Lead by example & Provocateur cluster jewel...
Last edited by Arkhandar on Jul 4, 2022, 11:16:14 AM
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Why are you using both Basalt flask & Enduring Cry to enable the Taunt status ?

Taunt really does not work that much, unique monsters are already targeting us most of the time so it does not work anyway. We have meatshield for close enemies and they should die easily.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Ok-tier corrupted 6L chest or 5L Fleshcrafter to begin ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Ok-tier corrupted 6L chest or 5L Fleshcrafter to begin ?

5l or 6l fleshcrafter is the best.
Do you still recommend brittle boots for AG? Gseems to not proc pretty much ever (have done a bit of bossing as well as simu and mapping). With this in mind is it better to use a different rare or stick with windscreen/victarios.

Also with that in mind is it better for player to have a rare boot with brittle and ms (can get cannot be chilled as well there) over a +2 alberons?

Kinda at a fork where I'd like a little more damage and could use some of the perks of a rare over alberons although not sure how that will affect both dps and tank (zeal, determ and defiance all in boots atm)

Ps don't look at my helm if you check profile I'm working on a couple and the one I'm using kinda bad(might go with a reservation helm or might go for minion life or try going for the 6+ link)
"
Almanz wrote:
Do you still recommend brittle boots for AG? Gseems to not proc pretty much ever (have done a bit of bossing as well as simu and mapping). With this in mind is it better to use a different rare or stick with windscreen/victarios.

Also with that in mind is it better for player to have a rare boot with brittle and ms (can get cannot be chilled as well there) over a +2 alberons?

Kinda at a fork where I'd like a little more damage and could use some of the perks of a rare over alberons although not sure how that will affect both dps and tank (zeal, determ and defiance all in boots atm)

Ps don't look at my helm if you check profile I'm working on a couple and the one I'm using kinda bad(might go with a reservation helm or might go for minion life or try going for the 6+ link)

I prefer brittle boots on our character for bossing purposes. I felt like brittle on ag didn't proc it as much as I wanted it to do. You can go with maven dropped unique boots on ag to get extra 13% more dmg. That seems to be the best option after the brittle boots.
Cheers, would that require gravebinds to proc? The damage comes from scorched ground?
Last edited by Almanz on Jul 7, 2022, 1:28:56 PM
With a friend, i faced a unique mob in Expedition with "100% chance to block spell damage" (with a 30% regen life every 4sec), he was kinda invincible...
How to deal with those shit ?
"
Almanz wrote:
Cheers, would that require gravebinds to proc? The damage comes from scorched ground?

Nope, you don't need gravebinds.
"
Arkhandar wrote:
With a friend, i faced a unique mob in Expedition with "100% chance to block spell damage" (with a 30% regen life every 4sec), he was kinda invincible...
How to deal with those shit ?

There is an anti-block gem, you could use that. The recipe must be on the wiki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info