[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

I see you have reduced ignite duration on jewels. Does reduced ignite duration do anything for burning ground?
"
Sp0kie wrote:
I see you have reduced ignite duration on jewels. Does reduced ignite duration do anything for burning ground?

Nah it should only be effective on the the ignited inflicted by hits. Otherwise it wouldn't work. Burning and ignite are two different mechanics.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
What's the difference between this build and Ghazzy's guide? I'm to noob to figure it out. Any Pros/Cons?
"
Sttorr wrote:
What's the difference between this build and Ghazzy's guide? I'm to noob to figure it out. Any Pros/Cons?

Ghazzy's version is either ci or life based with mirror tier helmet required. Mine could work with 10- 20 exalts and provide the same results with it. Also I find ghazzy's life version to be squishy and weak compared to mine.
Oh a summoning build? Thats a long time ago since i played one of those. Totally will give it a try in 3.18. ^.^
i didnt follow 3.18 update that much
what got nerf from 3.17 other than ashe of stars drop rate nerf?
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

Ghazzy's version is either ci or life based with mirror tier helmet required. Mine could work with 10- 20 exalts and provide the same results with it. Also I find ghazzy's life version to be squishy and weak compared to mine.

None of Ghazzy's versions require a Mirror Helm besides his literal mirror tier version. He still has a low budget version and medium budget versions that don't use any mirror tier items. His mirror tier version with the mirror helm is CI.

The other budget versions are life versions.
Ghazzy medium budget version is basically the same one as yours.
The difference is his medium version and your build is that his costs less and does more damage. You have slightly more Energy shield than his version.

There's some differences between your builds:
1. He uses a 7-link helm which gives his skellies 2 more levels than yours (20% more damage). You run your mages in Fleshcrafter instead.
2. You use an Aegis Aurora
3. You're Chaos res capped cause your gear is much better.
4. Your build has 18k more armour, mainly because you're level 100 and picked more Armour nodes.

It's hard to ballpark the prices of everything. But your build is more than three times as expneisve as his. Even if he runs an expensive 7-link helm (~15 ex) you have a Bottled Faith, Awakened Spell Echo, 8 ex large cluster, Divergent Bone Offering, 70% minion dmg +2 wand and general much better quality items than him.

In the end, the difference is that you have 600 more ES, block cap and chaos resistance cap.
His medium budget version has 4 million more dps than yours. (You're at 13 million, he's at 16.8 million)
GhazzyPoB
[
https://pobb.in/lgdn5tsI1L6D

So in all honesty, your version isn't much tankier than his. If he equipped an Aegis Aurora, got Divergent Bone Offering for block cap and level 100 for some Armour Nodes his build would be just as tanky as yours

And I don't know what you're smoking when you say that you could make a Mage build with 20 ex performing as well as his mirror tier version.
Sorry to break it for you, but your version doesn't even do 10% of the damage of his endgame version. The mirror tier version you keep talking about does over 140 million dps.

In the end, all skeleton mage builds are basically the same build.
There's not much difference in general. It sucks to admit it, but yours and Ghazzy's version is basically the same thing. You just use Aegis Aurora and Enduring Cry instead to be slightly tankier while rocking level 100 and far more expensive gear in general.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on May 12, 2022, 4:12:44 PM
I started the Archnemesis League a bit late, used this build from start to end as a single character and achieved more than I aimed for easily. I thank you for that.

Most of the items I used until the endgame were rather cheap and easy to find, yet the build was still strong and tanky.

There is no need to compare builds in such a harsh way, especially the endgame items which are mostly optional and luxury depending on your targets. Just go with whichever you like the most.

I appreciate the effort put in this guide and it has helped me with the previous league all the way through. This league I plan to play an SSF character just for fun since there is no way for me to run for these challenges anyway.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

None of Ghazzy's versions require a Mirror Helm besides his literal mirror tier version. He still has a low budget version and medium budget versions that don't use any mirror tier items. His mirror tier version with the mirror helm is CI.

The other budget versions are life versions.
Ghazzy medium budget version is basically the same one as yours.
The difference is his medium version and your build is that his costs less and does more damage. You have slightly more Energy shield than his version.

There's some differences between your builds:
1. He uses a 7-link helm which gives his skellies 2 more levels than yours (20% more damage). You run your mages in Fleshcrafter instead.
2. You use an Aegis Aurora
3. You're Chaos res capped cause your gear is much better.
4. Your build has 18k more armour, mainly because you're level 100 and picked more Armour nodes.

It's hard to ballpark the prices of everything. But your build is more than three times as expneisve as his. Even if he runs an expensive 7-link helm (~15 ex) you have a Bottled Faith, Awakened Spell Echo, 8 ex large cluster, Divergent Bone Offering, 70% minion dmg +2 wand and general much better quality items than him.

In the end, the difference is that you have 600 more ES, block cap and chaos resistance cap.
His medium budget version has 4 million more dps than yours. (You're at 13 million, he's at 16.8 million)
GhazzyPoB
[
https://pobb.in/lgdn5tsI1L6D

So in all honesty, your version isn't much tankier than his. If he equipped an Aegis Aurora, got Divergent Bone Offering for block cap and level 100 for some Armour Nodes his build would be just as tanky as yours

And I don't know what you're smoking when you say that you could make a Mage build with 20 ex performing as well as his mirror tier version.
Sorry to break it for you, but your version doesn't even do 10% of the damage of his endgame version. The mirror tier version you keep talking about does over 140 million dps.

In the end, all skeleton mage builds are basically the same build.
There's not much difference in general. It sucks to admit it, but yours and Ghazzy's version is basically the same thing. You just use Aegis Aurora and Enduring Cry instead to be slightly tankier while rocking level 100 and far more expensive gear in general.

This is an interesting attack which I will respond in detail later.
However in no way shape or form ghazzy's version is tankier than mine even with that mirror helm ^^
His endgame version does way more dmg(I don't think pob ever works properly, I don't trust it I don't recommend it and I will never use it) because he has a mirror tier helmet ^^
Thats why. Ghazzy has a +3 level helmet I have a +2 level duration tag on my fleshcraft + I have level 5 minion dmg which gives me another +1 that makes our skellies the same level. Someone has to learn how to calculate and learn how to compare stuff ^^
I already listed accomplishments of my build which includes things as double turbo feared and 600 auls carry. I just want you to compare that with life on block shield version of ghazzy's build and let them do the same content :)
Again I will respond in more detail to this weak attempt at smearing my build, I will see you later :)
"
sassyboypoe wrote:
i didnt follow 3.18 update that much
what got nerf from 3.17 other than ashe of stars drop rate nerf?

No nerfs in sights so we are good to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info