[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Trigger +2 Wand

4 socket resonator w/ Corroded, Shuddering, Jagged and Metallic fossils. Something like a 1 in 12 to hit the +1/+1, but usually without open suffix.

"
Ksakep wrote:
Trigger +2 Wand

4 socket resonator w/ Corroded, Shuddering, Jagged and Metallic fossils. Something like a 1 in 12 to hit the +1/+1, but usually without open suffix.

It is rather easy to open suffixes. You have to throw one or two keep prefix reroll and then lock prefixes, scour the wand then throw the crafts as I have done.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
Trigger +2 Wand

It is rather easy to open suffixes. You have to throw one or two keep prefix reroll and then lock prefixes, scour the wand then throw the crafts as I have done.

Nice! I post this just to keep information for the league start for easy access, but your reply is very useful, so thanks!
I really liked this approach of the build, wich is gonna be probabbly capable of doing the uber bosses, and I will leaguestart with the minion army from Kay's and transition to this one.

Following space on this repply is reserved to share some toughts on possible crafting strategies for the items.

Spoiler
Crafting possibilities
Wand:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
Trigger +2 Wand

I believe that for the wand, the best option is to try into craft it. Specially in the first days of the league, when the fossils are cheapest and the harvestcraft reforge keep preffix (wich is necessary for this method) is also cheapest - id'e stress peopple to take only traders with good reputation on TFT.
~~>Item Level 84 Convoking Wand;
Spoiler
0(optional)-> roll perfect fossil until 30%Quality.
1-> roll with fossils (Corroded+Shuddering+Jagged+Metallic) until you get all the desired preffixes (+1 all spell skill gems; +1 all minion skills gems, minion deal 70%+ inc damage.)
*If you get at least one open suffix you can skip step 2 and go to step 3.
2-> Use harvestcraft reforge suffixes while keepig preffixes in order to obtain at least 1 opened suffix.
3-> Benchcraft Preffixes cannot be changed.
4-> Use an orb of scouring (it won't delete your preffixes, but it will leave you with 3 opened suffixes)
5-> Benchcraft multimod.
6-> Benchcraft trigger and minions attack/cast speed.

Helmet:
4 socket resonator with (Corroded+Pristine+Sanctified+Shuddering) has 1/16 chances to procc. as Craft of Exile estimative. This should result on the preffixes #Supported by minion life; #80+ to maximum life; and something else. Options here are to try gamble on annul orbs or gamble on Beast Split, to open up one preffix while keeping the desired #Supported by minion life; #80+ to maximum life. I believe the odds on Split are about 1:3.
What do you guys have in mind?
Last edited by Revoltbr on May 9, 2022, 3:30:00 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
jpsports87 wrote:
Are you planning on running this build in 3.18 as well? Any thoughts on if you will make any changes to accommodate the new uber bosses with your build?

Yes I will be going with skelemages in 3.18 and only addition will be mageblood.

nice, can make normal version and luxury with mageblood version of the guide :D
"
duabijitelur wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
jpsports87 wrote:
Are you planning on running this build in 3.18 as well? Any thoughts on if you will make any changes to accommodate the new uber bosses with your build?

Yes I will be going with skelemages in 3.18 and only addition will be mageblood.

nice, can make normal version and luxury with mageblood version of the guide :D

Sure ^^
My friend lend me his mageblood and it was very smooth with the build. The movement speed helps us dodge everything and defences it provides are absurdly good.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

My friend lend me his mageblood and it was very smooth with the build. The movement speed helps us dodge everything and defences it provides are absurdly good.

Which flasks to use as last 2 with default ones for Armor and Movspeed?
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Which flasks to use as last 2 with default ones for Armor and Movspeed?

I have to ask my friend but it could be phasing and evasion for extra defences.
"
Revoltbr wrote:
I really liked this approach of the build, wich is gonna be probabbly capable of doing the uber bosses, and I will leaguestart with the minion army from Kay's and transition to this one.

Following space on this repply is reserved to share some toughts on possible crafting strategies for the items.

Spoiler
Crafting possibilities
Wand:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
Trigger +2 Wand

I believe that for the wand, the best option is to try into craft it. Specially in the first days of the league, when the fossils are cheapest and the harvestcraft reforge keep preffix (wich is necessary for this method) is also cheapest - id'e stress peopple to take only traders with good reputation on TFT.
~~>Item Level 84 Convoking Wand;
Spoiler
0(optional)-> roll perfect fossil until 30%Quality.
1-> roll with fossils (Corroded+Shuddering+Jagged+Metallic) until you get all the desired preffixes (+1 all spell skill gems; +1 all minion skills gems, minion deal 70%+ inc damage.)
*If you get at least one open suffix you can skip step 2 and go to step 3.
2-> Use harvestcraft reforge suffixes while keepig preffixes in order to obtain at least 1 opened suffix.
3-> Benchcraft Preffixes cannot be changed.
4-> Use an orb of scouring (it won't delete your preffixes, but it will leave you with 3 opened suffixes)
5-> Benchcraft multimod.
6-> Benchcraft trigger and minions attack/cast speed.

Helmet:
4 socket resonator with (Corroded+Pristine+Sanctified+Shuddering) has 1/16 chances to procc. as Craft of Exile estimative. This should result on the preffixes #Supported by minion life; #80+ to maximum life; and something else. Options here are to try gamble on annul orbs or gamble on Beast Split, to open up one preffix while keeping the desired #Supported by minion life; #80+ to maximum life. I believe the odds on Split are about 1:3.
What do you guys have in mind?

Helmet could wait for the days 3 or 4 to craft. It is rather late in my buy list. I would always go for shield 6l wand gloves belt helmet amulet in order of being from cheapest to most expensive.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
Trigger +2 Wand

Thanks for this info, gonna follow the same logic!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info