[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

You really wrote a guide for skele mages...
"
lvaotxicke wrote:

I do get questions every day for my build because I play summoners as a high-ranking player and as a boss carry, I think it is very usual for me to write my own version of mage skellies since I am successful at building one.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
What is better - Greater Volley or GMP for mages? Volley is more damage, GMP is wider projectiles
"
Ksakep wrote:
What is better - Greater Volley or GMP for mages? Volley is more damage, GMP is wider projectiles

This is a dilemma I have been in since 3.16. I have done the same build in ssf in 3.16 and had a lot of fun there with volley alone.
However, I tried gmp this league then went with awakened gmp and seen that clear speed went sky high.
So if you can grab enough amount of dmg there is no reason to stick to volley. My suggestion would be to keep volley until you reach maps then after you reach maps and have enough damage then you can swap to gmp and eventually into awakened gmp which performs as the best clear speed option. Then we switch it with hypothermia for the bosses.
In short: volley until maps, after maps gmp for clear speed.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
lvaotxicke wrote:

I do get questions every day for my build because I play summoners as a high-ranking player and as a boss carry, I think it is very usual for me to write my own version of mage skellies since I am successful at building one.

I personally appreciate it, it's the first time I will try to play a minion build and honestly would have 0 idea how to even begin, so the guide will surely be useful for me.

"
Reapeah wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
lvaotxicke wrote:

I personally appreciate it, it's the first time I will try to play a minion build and honestly would have 0 idea how to even begin, so the guide will surely be useful for me.

There will always be some haters or salty people who are trying to rock you for your success. He clearly sees that the guide gets an attraction but it is pretty simple build and he believes he can do better which he cant. Thats ok.

I am personally always happy to help people in any way I can because I believe it is the right thing to do. It makes the game more fun when people are chatting with you and asking you for advice rather than playing solo and being miserable :D It might be a solo game but the community makes this game way cooler and better than any other I have played so far.
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the build, my first ever level 100 and 40/40. Big thanks!!!
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the build, my first ever level 100 and 40/40. Big thanks!!!

I am glad you liked it and congratz on 100 and 40/40 ^^
I hope it performs as good as before in 3.18 and we achieve more 40/40 challenges ^^
Are you planning on running this build in 3.18 as well? Any thoughts on if you will make any changes to accommodate the new uber bosses with your build?
"
jpsports87 wrote:
Are you planning on running this build in 3.18 as well? Any thoughts on if you will make any changes to accommodate the new uber bosses with your build?

Yes I will be going with skelemages in 3.18 and only addition will be mageblood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info