PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

"
B3RTY wrote:
hi,
i'm pretty much 99% positive that the major amount of desyncs i suffer are because of the rotating effects that are on npc's and on npc totems.
can there be an ability to turn off the rotating effects in settings ?

Then you are 99% wrong : P. Desyncs are caused from the client going out of sync with the server. Not effects lagging your computer.

Are you by any chance talking about frame drops/loss?
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Is nice that the Helmet skins now replace the 2D art of the items you use them on :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
firstly , ı m sorry for my bad english
this game needs;
ART
sounds good, or maybe upgrade for more terrible
animation has to change, cuz many people cares graphic on the game,and graphics-animation should be more details,
npcs are unimportant, but needs to added skin patch for charecter-monsters,

AREAS
dungeons also should be more details , and dungeons maybe realistic, bla bla bla,
has to be added any object on outdoors, cuz very simple on outdoor maps
rooms good,

Effects
firstly , more more more more blood...
and visual effects have to be detailed and be realistic,
Skill effects is not bad, but aoe skills should create effect on targetted area, (e.g ice storm has to created a crater on targetted area and firebal has to spread ligt and maybe realistic etc. etc.)
Environment effects not bad...

ı hope this game will be legend :) :) :) :)
Why does the Mohawk add on top of my BOR helm? :/ i saw a youtube vid where it replaces your BoR helm.
That looked so cool, thats why i got the mohawk. But the mohawk 'on top' of my BoR helm looks kinda ridiculous.

Is this as intended ? Did something change recently?

Edit: nevermind apparently the video is 2 months old and the BoR design was changed. :-)
Looks cool tho, but a mohawk would also be cool :P
Last edited by Affinity on Aug 28, 2013, 4:55:06 AM
Lunaris Level 3 its a pain to my eyes...cant do more than 10runs vs 30 docks runs before a break, anyway lunaris has lower champ pack density than docks and this area really stressed my eyes making me avoid the GRIND.
Been with PoE since 0.9.3.
Man. The artwork, lighting, animation has continued to improve, and I am more impressed with each iteration.

I looove all the details and changes in artwork in Act 3, particularly all of the gruesome assets added to the bottom floor of Lunaris.

It's the little things that make me an avid follower of GGG:
- persistent footprints
- persistent corpses
- persistent arrows
- the seagulls on the beach that fly away when you approach
- the little critters that live in certain zones
- the little bugs that crawl away when you lift a rock
- the cocooned victims in Weaver's Chambers
- unique mob models like:
- act 2 thugs wearing different gear and holding different weapons
- both male/female miscreations
(mobs don't look like they came out of some forsaken clone machine)

Great work people!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
can i suggest ggg implement an opacity option for the map. i like to play with the map always on and sometimes i feel the map obstructs too much of the game.
"
Stormocalypse wrote:
can i suggest ggg implement an opacity option for the map. i like to play with the map always on and sometimes i feel the map obstructs too much of the game.

There is a map opacity slider in the options menu I thought?
y im slept?
I'm aware you all are busy with the impending release. However. Is the updated artwork for chest pieces and such still being held ransom by budget constraints?

Last I heard (3 or so months ago), Chris stated that he had to figure out how to get $300,000 more or so to get the updated models produced.
"
brgillespie wrote:
I'm aware you all are busy with the impending release. However. Is the updated artwork for chest pieces and such still being held ransom by budget constraints?

Last I heard (3 or so months ago), Chris stated that he had to figure out how to get $300,000 more or so to get the updated models produced.

Sadly its not quite as easy as throwing money at it. We have the moneyish now I think. However we still cant generate more good employees out of nowhere. Im not really the one to answer this though. Chris or Erik can.
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info