[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
sandstone2012 wrote:
I don't understand where curse immunity comes from. If the flask contains only 65%

flask effect?
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
done almost all bosses, using this build, i followed your profile,and kinda copy all your gear, but yours is still far more better,im not using watcher eye, since i can get some chaos res on my gear, this is my current POB, any upgrade i can do other than awakened support ? https://pastebin.com/RMLPgRy7
"
keroro800 wrote:
done almost all bosses, using this build, i followed your profile,and kinda copy all your gear, but yours is still far more better,im not using watcher eye, since i can get some chaos res on my gear, this is my current POB, any upgrade i can do other than awakened support ? https://pastebin.com/RMLPgRy7

In two past days i got new setup, check it ^^
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Hi,

playing this build for the second time, really enjoy it!

just wondering how we proc touch of cruelty, as it needs to proc'd by a chaos spell?
I'm assuming herald of agony crawler does it because plague or withering step doesn't hit.
Thanks.
What's the decent shield pool we need for blessing and sustain of PC please ?
Last edited by tidus411 on Feb 12, 2022, 10:53:36 AM
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
keroro800 wrote:

In two past days i got new setup, check it ^^

oof, that was spicy, i was planning to buy despair asenath too, but i think im gonna keep using my ring, for the memey rarity ring that i used, and yeah i was planning to buy quartz infusion too, but its too pricy atm, and its not my first priority to upgrade, very good qol and defensive tho

"
Orangebuds wrote:
Hi,

playing this build for the second time, really enjoy it!

just wondering how we proc touch of cruelty, as it needs to proc'd by a chaos spell?
I'm assuming herald of agony crawler does it because plague or withering step doesn't hit.
Thanks.

hinder, you can do with wither totem for early,idk about withering step, is it hindering enemies or not
"
hinder, you can do with wither totem for early,idk about withering step, is it hindering enemies or not

i'm not sure if totems counts as "you" in the case of your totems hindering

edit : you need to hinder yourself in order to get he 10% inc chaos damage.
Last edited by Orangebuds on Feb 12, 2022, 2:02:16 PM
"
Orangebuds wrote:
"

i'm not sure if totems counts as "you" in the case of your totems hindering

edit : you need to hinder yourself in order to get he 10% inc chaos damage.

ahh i see, i totally forgot about that, then i dont know then
Can someone explain me how do we get 100% uptime of flasks? Im starting league now (had no time to play past week). Got some currency to spent for a starting setup, but idk what items i should aim for to get 100% flask uptime even on budget...
Hey, amazing build so far!
What map mods are to dangerous and should be avoided with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info