[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Can someone help me with one thing? why i'm dying so easily? I know that i have to change my bodyarmour and i need to get the CWDT but besides it I don't know what else to do, i'm dying in like, 1 hit for some not that strong mobs
Last edited by tchukamira on Feb 14, 2022, 3:20:35 PM
"
tchukamira wrote:
Can someone help me with one thing? why i'm dying so easily? I know that i have to change my bodyarmour and i need to get the CWDT but besides it I don't know what else to do, i'm dying in like, 1 hit for some not that strong mobs

Early mapping with evasion character is what it is. Sometime chris hates you and you just get oneshot, especially in this league where there are so many debuff and degen. Trying get spell suppression capped, probably on a rare chest/ rare shield/ rare boots. Getting molten shell set up is def needed. I, myself is transitioning into Armour and its much much smoother now.
"
hazukidaniel wrote:
hey guys my pob atm: https://pastebin.com/ZeHvvMxV

i was wondering if is worth to expend 4 ex ish in Asenath's Gloves now whitout the plus curse chest or if i just swap for Asenath's after i'm able to afford the chest?

you should get them both i think, but if you can, get armour first, and get the curse+frenzy on hit, i got the armour for like 14ex, is quite pricy
"
tchukamira wrote:

Getting increased armor on a utility flask suffix helped a lot. That ends up being a few thousand armor because of the way the multipliers work. If you can also get more effect on your granite flask (and still have 100% uptime) even better . If you can get some armor on your gear better still.
Life is short. Deal with it.
Hi,
first I gotta say: I love this build. Good tankyness, good clear and I'm overall pretty fine with it, but I must be doing something wrong in terms of singletarget dps.
Some bosses take ages, like for Veritania I need about 2-3 min. I mean, I don't die so its fine, but I think I did anything wrong in the build doing so little dps that these fights take so long. For Sirus I didn't even check the clock.

In PoB my Poisonous Concoction only shows up with 337k dps. I didn't get the gloves yet for $$$ reasons, but I doubt that temporal chains could help my singletarget dps anyhow.

Did I overlook any basics?

https://pastebin.com/BpvdLbyA

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Last edited by SPlTFlRE on Feb 15, 2022, 10:02:09 AM
"
SPlTFlRE wrote:
Hi,
first I gotta say: I love this build. Good tankyness, good clear and I'm overall pretty fine with it, but I must be doing something wrong in terms of singletarget dps.
Some bosses take ages, like for Veritania I need about 2-3 min. I mean, I don't die so its fine, but I think I did anything wrong in the build doing so little dps that these fights take so long. For Sirus I didn't even check the clock.

In PoB my Poisonous Concoction only shows up with 337k dps. I didn't get the gloves yet for $$$ reasons, but I doubt that temporal chains could help my singletarget dps anyhow.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

1st. Devouring Diadem Veil u need duration ailments

2nd. Wrong Links in Pconc setup, you missing 4 projectiles.
3nd. Gloves Focus Craft can help

4nd. Despair ring must have
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
SPlTFlRE wrote:
Hi,

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Get a ailments duration diadem. Trying to get a divergent pc and anomalous whispering step to keep up wither stack. Get a despair on hit on your ring or on the glove and start using the ancestral protector set up (Phantasmal if you can afford it). Alt quality gems are extra op this league just because of ashes the star (literally the second most equipped item on poe ninja just behind watchers eye). Switch out empower for deadly aliment, and try to swap out to awakened gem if possible. Dont over look temp chain, the glove and the chest combo gets you easy frenzy charge gen, better clear and longer poison duration even if it is less noticeable on bosses. Just check out his and other people's poe ninja for ideas.
almost done upgrading, done all bosses, done simulacrum wave 30, now i just will farm more currencies to make a new character(i dont know yet), tbh im kinda spoiled with this build, auto flask, tanky, damage good, it will be hard to get a new build that perform better than this build, this is my current pob, i increased the qual on gem because ashes of the star dont work yet in pob

https://pastebin.com/VAsJVUFb
"
keroro800 wrote:
almost done upgrading, done all bosses, done simulacrum wave 30, now i just will farm more currencies to make a new character(i dont know yet), tbh im kinda spoiled with this build, auto flask, tanky, damage good, it will be hard to get a new build that perform better than this build, this is my current pob, i increased the qual on gem because ashes of the star dont work yet in pob

https://pastebin.com/VAsJVUFb

Gem quality already working, same thoughts about build there :D
Glad someone did all correctly and didnt have any issues!
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Feb 15, 2022, 1:18:11 PM
I will just ask again.

Do you do something different or how are you sustaining all your flask permanently without taking Druidic Rite?

Even to just get 100% uptime on all my flasks I need to take the small Flask charges gained from Replenishing Remedies. How are you sustaining all your flasks without druidic rite? More flask charges gained nodes on Brutal Restraint?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info