[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
maydie13 wrote:
"
keroro800 wrote:
almost done upgrading, done all bosses, done simulacrum wave 30, now i just will farm more currencies to make a new character(i dont know yet), tbh im kinda spoiled with this build, auto flask, tanky, damage good, it will be hard to get a new build that perform better than this build, this is my current pob, i increased the qual on gem because ashes of the star dont work yet in pob

https://pastebin.com/VAsJVUFb

Gem quality already working, same thoughts about build there :D
Glad someone did all correctly and didnt have any issues!

yeah, i will be honest, your build is quite "hard" to make since you need to keep dying sun up, but the rest is quite easy, just like general poison conc build, you use two circle of anguish, which is very big boost dps, im gonna use generic hp res first, and want to ask, what is stat you get on your brutal restraint ? (the current character) i see you changed some tree to get more life flask, want to ask again too, where do you get your acc ? i see your pob, and dont see any gear with accuracy
Last edited by keroro800 on Feb 15, 2022, 6:38:34 PM
"
Asmordeus wrote:
I will just ask again.

Do you do something different or how are you sustaining all your flask permanently without taking Druidic Rite?

Even to just get 100% uptime on all my flasks I need to take the small Flask charges gained from Replenishing Remedies. How are you sustaining all your flasks without druidic rite? More flask charges gained nodes on Brutal Restraint?

Flask duration same rn im swapped to flask duration nodes near Natrual Remedies and one extra Medium cluster node to hit 12s with 40% Dying sun.
Why? cus with blessing we dont want increase our mana pul, more mana more blessing cost.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Nevermind, figured it out
Last edited by thcgreen on Feb 15, 2022, 9:56:58 PM
just got lucky brutal restraint, no flask charges tho, form my new brutal restraint i got 8% max life, blind 5%, 8% non-curse aura, 20% damage with poison,5% inc attack and cast speed
Hi,

I'm seeking for advices. I was playing with a lifetap setup but after getting the diadem and other stuff, I replaced it with vicious and now I just don't have enough ES sustain to keep spamming PC.
I tried with the 0.5 chaos dmg leech node but it's really not enough and I'm not sure what to do beside just going back on lifetap in the meantime

https://pastebin.com/KKNckFv3

Some help would be very much appreciated.
"
Medoras wrote:
Hi,

I'm seeking for advices. I was playing with a lifetap setup but after getting the diadem and other stuff, I replaced it with vicious and now I just don't have enough ES sustain to keep spamming PC.
I tried with the 0.5 chaos dmg leech node but it's really not enough and I'm not sure what to do beside just going back on lifetap in the meantime

Def get a shield with es if possible
"
Medoras wrote:
Hi,

you can just swap inc life/mana crafted mod on your chest for life as extra es and u'll be fine for 4c

edit : Btw if someone has the answer for that :

just wondering how we proc touch of cruelty, as it needs to proc'd by a chaos spell?
I'm assuming herald of agony crawler does it because plague or withering step doesn't hit, or otherwise touch of cruelty can't be procced with the build.
Last edited by Orangebuds on Feb 16, 2022, 1:42:44 PM
Looking for my next big upgrade. My Tankiness is okay, my damage feels like it's falling off at somewhat juiced t16s. I also feel that I severely lack single target. I will take any advice really as this is my first time playing Poisonous Concoction.

What I should upgrade next? got about 5ex to spend.

POB: https://pastebin.com/H0yhKtV3

edit: updated pob
Thanks!!
Last edited by Kamry on Feb 18, 2022, 11:28:40 AM
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
Medoras wrote:
Hi,

Def get a shield with es if possible

I did get a shield with ES and I'm not struggling anymore with ressource sustain. It seems that I can even switch the es leech node to wither again

Thanks a lot
Yo, I wanna say big thanks for the inspiration. I stumbled across your guide when I was looking for something to do other than trapper. I first made this build as just a Heist character and changed some stuff up to be more speedy. Then through Heist I farmed my Headhunter and now I'm actually using it on this very build, with some slight tweaks I made to fit my personal playstyle better.

I'm not a fan of too many button presses, so I omitted Ancestral Protector and the Blessing-Malevolence setup. When I was just running Heist, I instead went with a 4L Plague Bearer setup (Inc AoE, Empower, Enhance).

After getting HH, I'm now running Enlighten in the Helmet and squeezed in some more reservation efficiency to run Precision, Vitality and Defiance Banner. Damage still feels super fine for what I'm doing, which is mostly juiced mapping right now. I don't have any intentions of farming Simulacrums or anything.

So again, cheers for the inspiration. Love the skill!
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info