[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Very tanky build. Been doing all end game stuff with no problems (though it does take some time) I especially enjoy doing double Guardian bosses. Phoenix with Hydra inside Phoenixes arena was fun. Tanky AF.

Build got considerably better with the clusters though. Still some small tweaks for me to make, ill get there. I need upgrades on a number of pieces still but it is what it is. Going to hunt for a helm enchant soon. Id imagine the juiced lab is fine on this build.

Why is the timeless jewel used?
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Feb 9, 2022, 3:24:06 PM
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
I will be soon getting Devouring Diadem and as you said in guide this is the time we will use ES instead of mana as skill cost but I noticed already with my 720 es without diadem that it is always 0 since blood rage eats it all.

Will it change with diadem? Or I should drop blood rage until and find other way to generate frenzy ?

Thanks

Check link below, will answer you question.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Eldritch_Battery
|

My bad. I never read Eldritch Battery properly
is it okay to just use 3.16 pob ?
"
mysboy6 wrote:

Yea, but we have some good upgrades in 3.17
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Hi,

nice guide,

but I can not figure out how to get Stun and Crit immunity (lvl 90+). Maybe I miss something - could you please help? :)
"
DemeDiX wrote:
Hi,

nice guide,

but I can not figure out how to get Stun and Crit immunity (lvl 90+). Maybe I miss something - could you please help? :)

Stun immunity is mostly Soul of the Brine king while crit immunity is by claw mastery just at the start of ranger. It says "Enemies Poisoned by you cannot deal critical damage"
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
mysboy6 wrote:

How come you write we use 3.17?
As far as i can see its 3.16 POB you are linking in guide, or did i miss one link? :o)
"
Selluz wrote:
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
mysboy6 wrote:

How come you write we use 3.17?
As far as i can see its 3.16 POB you are linking in guide, or did i miss one link? :o)

PoB was made b4 league start, ofc this is 3.16 pob :D
I have another one from start/mid of SCourge league, thought u talking about it.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Feb 10, 2022, 1:57:49 PM
Is there a way to craft up a belt? I've been waiting for trade to post one, but most of them are pretty subpar.
Manage to get a 20% flask charge gain Brutal, finally can automate my flasks.

But I have a quick question, right now I got Endless Munitions through

Do you recommend grabbing Master toxicist instead so we can get master surgeon or get something like gathering wind from deadeye?

Thank you for the guide, very helpful since I didn't have time during league start.
Last edited by PopePleb on Feb 10, 2022, 5:43:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info