[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
keroro800 wrote:
hello, been following this build, im lv91 atm, what i need to do to upgrade my dps ? im using wither totem setup for wither, since i dont have enough money now for buying divergent poison conc, this is my current POB https://pastebin.com/Q8HCw1qR

the brutal restraint that i used, i got

4% inc max life
20% damage with poison
5% movement speed
20% projectile damage

and what annoint should i take ?

Ammy annoint.
For DPS right now, make quality on your gems in PConc setup, everything else from your PoB is ok for ~mid game.
Move on to "Late Game" in guide and accumulate currency for Awakened Gems, Crafted Armor+Asenath Gloves.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
want to ask again, how you reach full 100% reduce curse efffect ? are 41% reduced from flask is enough ? or you need better roll ? like 55%--61%
"
keroro800 wrote:
want to ask again, how you reach full 100% reduce curse efffect ? are 41% reduced from flask is enough ? or you need better roll ? like 55%--61%

Better roll, 54% and with 25% flask prefix we getting around 99%.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Any tips regarding shield crafting ?

Got myself supreme spiked shield base ilvl 86 but I am thinking how should I do it.

Fossils sound okay but dense fossils prevent life rolls

Maybe harvest? How did you do it?
"
Any tips regarding shield crafting ?

Got myself supreme spiked shield base ilvl 86 but I am thinking how should I do it.

Fossils sound okay but dense fossils prevent life rolls

Maybe harvest? How did you do it?

Im want to keep
if can afford drop suppress and resists.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Does it matter what Brutal Restraint variant we use like these different names or just any Restraint and look how the notes are?
working through this guide, act 8 for me so far so good. it's been fun the only time i've died is when i didnt understand the mechanics involved. clear is great, defense is good, cant keep up all 3 auras and skitterbots without the diadem at this point but maybe once my gear is better. its been a lot of fun.
"
Concilhaut wrote:
Does it matter what Brutal Restraint variant we use like these different names or just any Restraint and look how the notes are?

Check mods only.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
I will be soon getting Devouring Diadem and as you said in guide this is the time we will use ES instead of mana as skill cost but I noticed already with my 720 es without diadem that it is always 0 since blood rage eats it all.

Will it change with diadem? Or I should drop blood rage until and find other way to generate frenzy ?

Thanks
"
I will be soon getting Devouring Diadem and as you said in guide this is the time we will use ES instead of mana as skill cost but I noticed already with my 720 es without diadem that it is always 0 since blood rage eats it all.

Will it change with diadem? Or I should drop blood rage until and find other way to generate frenzy ?

Thanks

Check link below, will answer you question.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Eldritch_Battery
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info