[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Appreciate the build, it's been a lot of fun.

Don't have anything mirror tier on it, but was able to get some decent enough gear to clear all content while playing fairly casually.

Still a couple upgrades I'll work on as this league winds down, but it's hard to find anything great for sale with only a week or so left. I've vaal'd like 20 concotions so far and no luck on a level 21. Still working on it.

Started this league really late, it was nice to have a build that could do it all on a pretty manageable budget, while also having room to grow as my budget did.

Been hunting for a new Body Armor. Would love if I could swap the lightning resist for more Chaos and get the 10% of life as energy shield mod, but thus far this BP has been working out just fine.

I'm not running the malevolence blessing, but I've been using Desecrate which I've found pretty damn handy in boss fights at times.

Might have to league start this next league again. It was really smooth all around. Thanks.

Why did this get deleted?
I hope it's because of a new guide, but I was going to league start with this ....now it may be more complicated to follow =(
"

"
Crashbug wrote:
I hope it's because of a new guide, but I was going to league start with this ....now it may be more complicated to follow =(

"
funktronick wrote:

My streamer career seems to failed, and because of this im endedup with all public activity now. Dont have time and motivation to keep guides and other stuff updated.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
maydie13 wrote:
"

"
Crashbug wrote:

"
funktronick wrote:

My streamer career seems to failed, and because of this im endedup with all public activity now. Dont have time and motivation to keep guides and other stuff updated.

I mean, you don't have to update it besides just leaving a note that you're no longer updating it. It had a lot of valuable information on it. Appreciate the past work tho.
"
maydie13 wrote:
"

"
Crashbug wrote:

"
funktronick wrote:

Thank you for this build, it was an amazing experience for me the last league. Good luck to you in your future endeavors <3
Kind of a bummer, was actually using alot of the info in the guide for planning my own build for league start, but now i guess i need to do something else :P
"
Abzol1803 wrote:
Kind of a bummer, was actually using alot of the info in the guide for planning my own build for league start, but now i guess i need to do something else :P

Let's be positive, its another oportunity to make somethx rly by self ^_^

"
Wingerie wrote:

Thank you for this build, it was an amazing experience for me the last league. Good luck to you in your future endeavors <3

Thx, u2 <3
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Well damn, this was possibly the best league-starter I ever had and was considering doing it again this go-round. Came back to brush up on what I might have forgotten, and sad to see it is gone. Best of luck OP and thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info