[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
NaoDenel wrote:
Hi, great build! I got to level 95 following your guide. Just wondering in the ashes of star pob you use a topaz flask with +%armour. Where are we getting curse mitigation from or did I miss something?

!pob command there https://www.twitch.tv/maydie13
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Hi, why do you hold Primal Spirit in late game?
Last edited by Hrca19 on Mar 24, 2022, 5:17:31 AM
"
Hrca19 wrote:

Flask sustain
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
Hrca19 wrote:

Not sure why OP said flask sustain, they might be thinking of another talent.

My guess is that it's for mana sustain before you get Eldritch Battery.
"
dslg604t wrote:
"
Hrca19 wrote:

Not sure why OP said flask sustain, they might be thinking of another talent.

My guess is that it's for mana sustain before you get Eldritch Battery.

True, was thinking about Druidic Rite.

Primal for stats and 5% flask effect small b4 it. Good choice for 2 points if you have enought ES to launch Blessing.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
How does the tankyness of this build compare to Ziz' Flagellant Flask/Master surgeon version?

I know the dps is better, but can this version still stand in the middle of huge packs and tank'n Spank guardians once geared?
Which passive should i pick for poison mastery?

the 300% increased damage one? or 20% faster poisons?

And which passive for Evasion Mastery? Actually can you write each passive for each bonus? I have no idea what to pick
Last edited by FnTsTiC on Apr 9, 2022, 4:42:13 PM
I've loved this build n hopefully if there aren't any nerfs i'll league start it again. I'm enjoying it currently but can you recommend what I could min max further?

I know I should probably get rare armour and boots but not sure which affixes would be most beneficial at this point. almost everything in PoB indicates a loss in DPS compared to cospri's

And i'd like to get enough energy shield somehow to get the blessing + malevolence, but don't know what to sacrifice to get it.

https://pastebin.com/EHnrxczq
Last edited by shady767 on Apr 15, 2022, 9:42:08 AM
"
shady767 wrote:
I've loved this build n hopefully if there aren't any nerfs i'll league start it again. I'm enjoying it currently but can you recommend what I could min max further?

I know I should probably get rare armour and boots but not sure which affixes would be most beneficial at this point. almost everything in PoB indicates a loss in DPS compared to cospri's

And i'd like to get enough energy shield somehow to get the blessing + malevolence, but don't know what to sacrifice to get it.

https://pastebin.com/EHnrxczq

All gear upgrades in build pobs, dps loss from swapping out cospri cus you dont have additional curse somewhere and pob just disable one of curses.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Agony crawler damage could be updated? That is pretty useless here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info