[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
Lipschitzien wrote:
"
"
Lipschitzien wrote:
Hello, very good guide !

I am beginner in poe. I see you character, but there is not much elemental resistances on your equipement. Could you explain how you cap your elemental res ?

His character is WAY more stacked than most will be. But if you look at his flasks, he has 3 elemental resistance flasks running. That plus purity of elements is a lot of it.

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I know that his equipment is inaccessible to me, I watch out of curiosity and do not try to imitate. On the other hand, I like to understand, and I found that it lacked elementary resistances because the last time I had looked at it had a granite flask instead a topaz...

Besides, I asked myself the same question as you about the cluster. But being a beginner, there is necessarily something that escapes me.

Ya I still don't really understand the cluster. I'm definitely not an expert at the game, but it doesn't seem like 10% life regen every 5 seconds is better than the other stuff you can get instead. Hopefully he answers.
"

Ya I still don't really understand the cluster. I'm definitely not an expert at the game, but it doesn't seem like 10% life regen every 5 seconds is better than the other stuff you can get instead. Hopefully he answers.

When u reach certain point of build progression in current case dps numbers, survability become more valuable then everythx else, atleast for me, i like when my characters exp bar grow to right side instead of left :D
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Mar 10, 2022, 4:50:17 PM
"
maydie13 wrote:
"

When u reach certain point of build progression in current case dps numbers, survability become more valuable then everythx else, atleast for me, i like when my characters exp bar grow to right side instead of left :D

Right I understand that. I guess I was just curious how much you valued the life regen. Because you can get about 6% more maximum life, plus some evasion and other defensive stats, and all you lose is the 10% regen. Sounds like I'm undervaluing the regen.
"
"
maydie13 wrote:
"

Right I understand that. I guess I was just curious how much you valued the life regen. Because you can get about 6% more maximum life, plus some evasion and other defensive stats, and all you lose is the 10% regen. Sounds like I'm undervaluing the regen.

DoT damage is a huge downside of build you will notice that on beyond maps and during endgame bossfights.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Hello,
Last edited by Lipschitzien on Mar 11, 2022, 8:19:38 AM
Thank you for the build guide. I'm now starting to sell off my gear having been playing this since league start. Done all content with the build and had fun doing it. Build is tanky as hell and does decent damage on a budget. Only place I felt my damage starting to lack was the Feared. Still managed everything though.

Unsure if I'll league start with it again next time (assuming no huge nerfs) as I like to change it up, but it'll definitely be a contender.

Some of the gear I ended up using for the build.

Final PoB stat block. Defence was enough to eat Sirus die beam and kill times were reasonable for a DoT build
Last edited by Minirawr on Mar 13, 2022, 8:12:33 AM
"
Minirawr wrote:
Thank you for the build guide. I'm now starting to sell off my gear having been playing this since league start. Done all content with the build and had fun doing it. Build is tanky as hell and does decent damage on a budget. Only place I felt my damage starting to lack was the Feared. Still managed everything though.

Unsure if I'll league start with it again next time (assuming no huge nerfs) as I like to change it up, but it'll definitely be a contender.

Some of the gear I ended up using for the build.

Final PoB stat block. Defence was enough to eat Sirus die beam and kill times were reasonable for a DoT build

Glad to see this type of msges, after i solve irl problems will update guide for next league, have some ideas. GL!
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Mar 13, 2022, 8:25:54 AM
"
Glad to see this type of msges, after i solve irl problems will update guide for next league, have some ideas. GL!

I look forward to seeing them. Best of luck and thanks again!
Hi, great build! I got to level 95 following your guide. Just wondering in the ashes of star pob you use a topaz flask with +%armour. Where are we getting curse mitigation from or did I miss something?
Where are you seeing this ashes pob? I couldn’t find it in the main post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info