Path of Exile: Archnemesis Challenge Rewards

"
b4timert wrote:
It would have been nice if there was more than 40 challenges but a few very easy ones to help introduce new/returning players to leagues they miss or basic progression in each league in the game.

in all honesty I felt for a while now that everything isnt even on the challenges and most of the ones that is the hardest content for something you need to ease people into things.

This might not be the best example but i feel something like this should always be a challenge to act as a tutorial.
Do x legion encounter, use a emblem in the map devices, do a 4 way legion encounter. The goal here is to teach/show player how to unlock the 5 slot in the map device.

And then GGG can also adjust were the rewards is given.

I think you have the right idea there, when scourge was released the challenges did have you checking which ones are the easiest to complete, and along the way some of them said "use a sacred orb" or "defeat all THREE scourgelords" with people going "huh? theres new ones ?" to then check out the web for information and learn more of the good stuff the game has to offer.

I was a bit slow to learn the existance of a wicked weapon, sounds cool, but only the name.
Sick!
wow, great
"
_Legacies wrote:
Too backended and only catering too just the 1% again.

As a casual I get the message, see you in Lost Ark.

I said the same thing on the past, then I tried lost ark and yeah i came back to poe really fast, Lost Ark, was a great idea, really shity executed, see ya here soon
pog
POGGG!
Thanks for the new challenge thresholds/rewards. This league maybe I will continue to try to obtain challenges after reaching 24.
This looks cool. +3 More rewards? Even better!
I'd like a little more variety, but having multiple endgame grinds like 38 challenges is a huge win. Awesome addition.

Humble beg: Can we get a league shield MTX please?
They even buffed the Challenge rewards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info