Path of Exile: Archnemesis Challenge Rewards

"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
ginstgermain wrote:
the rewards keep getting worse and worse each league, character effects are meh, the only decent thing are the wings imho, when are we getting more portals or hideouts or pets again as league rewards or league specific armor would be incredible even if you had different armor pieces available for each reward like helmet, gloves, boots, and with the body armor, maybe throw in a weapon skin so you could get a league specific full gearing of the character

How about supporting the developer with money for giving you a game with an enormous amount of free content where the only thing that costs money is a little qol (tabs) and cosmetics? No? Okay then continue complaining about free cosmetics too.

Though the game is free to play, let's be real, it is designed to be a very shitty experience without stash tabs if you play more than a league, which is fine, if you like the game, you pay for the convenience, and end up spending 60 to 100 dollars. Which is great and would be what I would expect for a title I enjoy. So for me, I have paid for the game, GGG has made money off of me already. That said, the rewards are really underwhelming and I feel they have been for the last few leagues. An armor set that you have to play long enough to get would be awesome and it would feel like they cared about people that put in the time, and I would say those people for the most part have probably paid between $60-$100 already. I probably wouldn't be able to get all pieces of such an armor; but it would be a cool goal. The character effects don't excite me, there is already too much clutter on the screen and the wings aren't as pretty as the twitch drop wings and I only had to invest 45 minutes to get them. The only thing I like are the weapon skins. If I complete the 40 challenges this league, it would feel anticlimactic, basically I would say to myself, "I spent a 1000 hours playing Archnemesis and all I got were these wings".
"
ginstgermain wrote:
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
ginstgermain wrote:
the rewards keep getting worse and worse each league, character effects are meh, the only decent thing are the wings imho, when are we getting more portals or hideouts or pets again as league rewards or league specific armor would be incredible even if you had different armor pieces available for each reward like helmet, gloves, boots, and with the body armor, maybe throw in a weapon skin so you could get a league specific full gearing of the character

How about supporting the developer with money for giving you a game with an enormous amount of free content where the only thing that costs money is a little qol (tabs) and cosmetics? No? Okay then continue complaining about free cosmetics too.

Though the game is free to play, let's be real, it is designed to be a very shitty experience without stash tabs if you play more than a league, which is fine, if you like the game, you pay for the convenience, and end up spending 60 to 100 dollars. Which is great and would be what I would expect for a title I enjoy. So for me, I have paid for the game, GGG has made money off of me already. That said, the rewards are really underwhelming and I feel they have been for the last few leagues. An armor set that you have to play long enough to get would be awesome and it would feel like they cared about people that put in the time, and I would say those people for the most part have probably paid between $60-$100 already. I probably wouldn't be able to get all pieces of such an armor; but it would be a cool goal. The character effects don't excite me, there is already too much clutter on the screen and the wings aren't as pretty as the twitch drop wings and I only had to invest 45 minutes to get them. The only thing I like are the weapon skins. If I complete the 40 challenges this league, it would feel anticlimactic, basically I would say to myself, "I spent a 1000 hours playing Archnemesis and all I got were these wings".

It really sucks that you'd feel like you spent 1,000 hours having no fun at all.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Character effects look really cool!
Usually I complain about challenge rewards but this time I am impressed!
All the people complaining they want armor mtx's Back when they did give armor mtx's people all complained they wanted xxx mtx instead. And to be fair they were recolors of existing armors and you had to do both soft and hard to get red and blue. Overall this leagues Mtx's are a BUFF. I am so glad for one that its not the same 3 items again. (though wings are in there still). I am actually excited about this league for a change this rework all looks pretty good.
Last edited by Dr_Vasector_Julie on Mar 26, 2022, 12:57:48 PM
These effects look great... and I hate you for it :)

I am old. I don't have time to play leagues, which is why I stay in standard. Looks like I need to dust off a level 1 and do this again. Despite my grumpy, really love the new effects. Thanks for the work.
"
Raymonator wrote:
"
xtcxtc wrote:
Ah.. a reason to farm but I'll just get lazy again after 25+ as usual. I guess I'll try

So relatable lmao

lmao reached 24 and got lazy again.
reward lightning character effect looks like fewer less sparks then in video and not so rich animation

at home...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info