Path of Exile: Archnemesis Challenge Rewards

Pritty nice :D
"
SwissCow wrote:
You know GGG fears Lost Ark Relase when they put out so much endgame and challange stuff !

Lost Ark not that great tbh, kiddies' game.

Though their graphics engine is very good, much better than PoE's.
not bad at all
waooo niceee... good job ggg
"
1mustfall wrote:
38? Really? And how many of them are gated behind RNG like scourge mods was? BTW never got that done and played almost full 3 months before ending the league..

What game you playing? i was done 40/40 after a bit over 2 months, with 40 hour work weeks and responsibilites on the side, Scourge was one of the easier challenge leagues we've had in a while! Was so nice just to full casual.
"
_Legacies wrote:
Too backended and only catering too just the 1% again.

As a casual I get the message, see you in Lost Ark.

As a semi cusual myself with 40 hour work weeks on the side as well as other responsibilities, you honestly dont know what youre on about. Done 40/40 tons of times, and Scourge was one of the easier challenge leagues we've had in a long while..
"
SwissCow wrote:
Nice !

You know GGG fears Lost Ark Relase when they put out so much endgame and challange stuff !

I will play PoE Only and be very happy about this league !

I feel the same as others that have already said this, Lost Ark had such huge potential and could be so good, sad thing its such a buggy mess and was horrible executed.
nice :)
just once, i'd like to see a full armor mtx offered, in pieces, as the challenge reward.
Nice <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info