3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Blizzard crown, better rings, better flasks.

Could you be a little more specific please?
Better rings? I thought Polaric devastation and another curse ring with good rolls is fine. I know I have to remove the elemental damage craft from my ring now, because I have gloves with lightning damage for Elemental Equilibrium.
Blizzard crown for what? I kind of need spell suppresion and chaos resist on helment, not to mention that a similar helmet of the one you have is incredibly expensive.
Better flasks? could you elaborate? For flasks I tried to fit in the sulphur flask while being able to have resists cap and almost curse immune. Not to mention that I have T1 mods on flasks.

DPS wise, I wonder how much impact does not having 100% chance to hit. I am trying to get Malevolence reservation efficiency enchant to be able to rank up Precision a little more.

But my main concern is why do I feel so glass-cannon. And I cannot understand what I am doing wrong.
Blizzard crown is easy to make, what i got now is something i just throw on me i m working on some nice one. your gear is decent. i would chance the sulphur flask with with an amethyst with a t1 all resists, jade with t1 evasion, granite with t1 armour and ofc quicksilver with t1 movement speed. Your small cluster should be the mana reservation one and also you need at least enlighten 4.
How do you make the blizzard crown? Can't believe it's that easy since the crowns you can buy start at 16 Divines.
Any reason Rain of Splinters isn't in the main build or mentioned?
Could someone tell me where that
"
brunowa wrote:

amazing tankiness

of this build is? I thought that the Explosive Concoction build was squishy. But compared to this one it's a tank build if I have ever seen one!
Looking at what I can still get (cheap and expensive) I don't see much to improve my survivability other than "hope that Molten Shell is up when you get hit".

But knowing me it's most likely not the build but me not seeing one (or 15) layers of defence.
Bro i posted videos tanking uber sirus meteor, wave 30 simu, 240 quant feared. This build can be made very tanky.
How?
Because at the moment I feel I invested alot and for nothing. I still die to random oneshots or random huge degen damage. And I have high armor, high evasion, spell suppression capped, resists capped. I really do not understand what am I missing.
51k evasion, 28k armour, chaos res - 92, chaos resistance against damage over time -132%, you also have very low hp but that s ok actually, i used to play with 3.9k hp no problem.
Last edited by Bogdanovici1 on Oct 9, 2022, 5:31:00 AM
Hey guys, i need some help. I´m a totally casuall player playing just a couple hours per week. My problem is, that i just keep dying while mapping. I´m sitting on 35div - any ideas what upgrade i should go into?

Thank you :)

someone can give a light on gem links for map clearing?
im running T16 alch and go maps, with essences and just wondering what gem setup is the best for fast clearing and killing essence mobs.

Im currently using explosive arrow + ballista totem + elemental proliferation +life tap + awakened elemental + awakened deadly ailments.

Is this right or there is another best combination for what im running?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info