3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Lethal Pride Akoya 14275
I think i just sniped the Jackpot for 15C

20% Burning Damage
10% faster Ignites
1% Life Reg
20 Fire Res

And within 3 Points (will never Use it - is another 20% Burning Damage (On Destroyer) and another 10% faster Ignites (on Defiance))
Suggestions on any way that I can improve?

https://pastebin.com/0hCR7jdz
I want to thank OP for this guide I have managed to gear up well+get level 100 for the first time and almost 38 challenges done, just need a few more maven invintations and crafting.

https://pobb.in/fqK8I5gQFTLA

Gear:
Spoiler

p.s I am selling the build if someone interested.
dunno how you guys getting lvl 100 i am just dying 3 times per map.
build feels very squish, there is a large dmg lag before you place your totem and monster actually dies
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
I suddenly find myself struggling with life sustain. Can anyone suggest how to deal with it?

I found that pathing up to Hired Killer helped a lot with survivability.
"
judikator wrote:
dunno how you guys getting lvl 100 i am just dying 3 times per map.
build feels very squish, there is a large dmg lag before you place your totem and monster actually dies

Never stop moving and make sure you have the node where your totems taunt. While they attack the totem move on to the next pack, circle back if you hear a big noise drop. Also, make sure to keep your flasks up if you're mapping, things should die fast enough to always keep them topped off, and it makes a big difference in survivability.
"
arikshkol wrote:
"
Damae wrote:
Hi guys, I could use some help with my build. First time playing EA ballista, damage is quite good but my survivability is a disaster (yes, i know my HP is super low). Heist is impossible because I randomly get one shot, in a typical map I die 1-2x for seemingly no reason. I'm just not entirely sure where I should make changes to not lose too much damage but stop dying so much.

Have about 15 divines I can put into the build, was going to invest in blizzard crown but not sure if that's the best next step. Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/AT83rPNC

1. Your unique ring is in the rong slot, switch to the left slot.
2. Your auras level is low, buy lvl 20/21
3. Switch offensive aura to ourity of elemnts.
4. Get more attack speed with rare broad arrow quiver
5. Get amulet with +1 to all fire/all skill gems

I'll just assume that this is basically the same you would answer me if I had this question?
If not: I have the same question as him: I also have about 12 Divines which I intend on spending on this build. I'm not really far into it, so I might not see the current "biggest bang for the buck" yet.

Or rather "get your Gems to 20/21" first... I know that, but for some gems I'm not quite there levelwise yet. :D
Last edited by Vacoh on Oct 3, 2022, 11:23:14 AM
Almost to maps with this build, used the YT in the OP to level up, it has been a BREEZE. Just used whatever uniques were in guild stash and hit the ground running. I have a 6L armor and bow waiting for maps to figure out a more finished build, but the bow is the wrong type and on the slower attack speed side so will probably look into buying something. Really enjoy it so far, drop ballistas and keep moving, see something good go back. Right now even being a little squishie on HP, I know that can be fixed with gear, literally running with trash and as long as I'm not stupid and stand around not dying is pretty easy.

Even thought it didn't effect me through the acts, elemental equilibrium can be tricky to make sure you aren't getting hosed by some random +fire damage from some odd item.
Hello, do you guys have any advice for me?
I was very lucky with drops this season and I also dropped a mirror (which bought me the belt), but I am still struggling with this build. Maybe I just suck at gameplay, but I managed to clear simulacrum only up to wave 26 and even in maps...I sometimes die, sometimes 1shot, sometimes by some degen so strong enough even my life flask cannot outheal, even tho I have DoT pantheon.
Blizzard crown, better rings, better flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info