[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
Ragemoody9 wrote:
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
Ragemoody wrote:
Hey fezz, thank you for all the work you've done.

Hey, great to hear that you are having fun! ;)

Awesome, this was exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea the filter highlights items that are beneficial for selling as blue! Thank you!! :)

Is there any difference between the different colored red drops here?

Or between the blue one and the one with the blue border?

Or should I handle everything that's colored red and blue the same, no matter what?

The other colors mentioned by you are the colors that are provided by the base game and/or the base loot filter which was used to create the loot filter. Don't give them too much attention. Just make sure to pick up red, blue, green and brown items for sure AND pick up any other item as long as you have space in your inventory BUT don't go back to town and check the items whenever your inventory is full. Instead, just check/sell your items in your inventory if you happen to be in town anyway (and if you don't have inventory space for red/blue/green/brown items just drop some other items from your inventory which aren't these colors)

FYI: You are the first one having this issue which BY NO MEANS states that your feedback isn't valid - on the contrary. Therefore, I made a note to myself to simplify the loot filter even more for next league so items can be distinguished better.
"
fezz8386 wrote:

FYI: You are the first one having this issue which BY NO MEANS states that your feedback isn't valid - on the contrary. Therefore, I made a note to myself to simplify the loot filter even more for next league so items can be distinguished better.[/span]

Ah well yea, my FOMO is ridiculous when it comes to these things so I'm not surprised I'm the first one.

Thank you so much again, I got it now and can finally level in peace!
Last edited by Ragemoody9 on Jul 31, 2023, 5:08:09 PM
New player here. This guide is amazing. I tried many times to get into PoE, but it never clicked. I followed your guide, and just completed the campaign. Excited to continue on to the endgame farming section! Thank you for this.
"
xlite91 wrote:
New player here. This guide is amazing. I tried many times to get into PoE, but it never clicked. I followed your guide, and just completed the campaign. Excited to continue on to the endgame farming section! Thank you for this.

Hey! Great to hear that ;) Are you plannign to use the build next league as well (or are you playing Standard League)?
Last edited by fezz8386 on Aug 5, 2023, 5:39:11 PM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
xlite91 wrote:

Hey! Great to hear that ;) Are you plannign to use the build next league as well (or are you playing Standard League)?

I absolutely plan on running it next league. I am using it for the current league, despite the limited amount of time remaining. It's great practice, and I am enjoying the learning process.

"
xlite91 wrote:
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
xlite91 wrote:

I absolutely plan on running it next league. I am using it for the current league, despite the limited amount of time remaining. It's great practice, and I am enjoying the learning process.

Cool, really keen on hearing if you like the updates I will add for 3.22 ;) (I'm already working on it. For example, I updated both the build overview and the passive skill tree)
"
Cool, really keen on hearing if you like the updates I will add for 3.22 ;) (I'm already working on it. For example, I updated both the build overview and the passive skill tree)

I love the changes to the website. I will keep my eyes open for your updates, and let you know how the league goes!
Last edited by xlite91 on Aug 10, 2023, 8:48:08 PM
// Update - 11.08.2023
Added my thoughts regarding the patch notes to the main post.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Aug 11, 2023, 6:27:13 AM
"
xlite91 wrote:
"

I love the changes to the website. I will keep my eyes open for your updates, and let you know how the league goes!

Looking forward to it!
Hi fezz. Great job on this guide! I'm having a lot of fun with this Champion so far. Thinking to play it in the next league, but got a concern about Int required for the blue gems - for example Malevolence requires 98 Int for level 20. Should I use some INT modifiers on my gear or the idea is not to max those gems? I'm sorry if it's already mentioned somewhere in the guide and I missed it.
EDIT: I realized the INT can be easily achieved. So the question is irrelevant.

Also what are your thoughts of using Tabula rasa +2 to Projectile gems with the +15% life node from Life mastery?
Last edited by Mumuzet on Aug 13, 2023, 3:32:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info