[3.19] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

One With Nature over Quick Step on Passive tree?
"
imascooter wrote:
One With Nature over Quick Step on Passive tree?


Nope, my mistake. I will fix that. Take Quickstep. Thanks for the feedback!
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 5, 2022, 5:28:16 PM
Update - 05.02.2022
- The previous skill tree incorrectly showed 'One With Nature' as the chosen node instead of 'Quickstep'. This has been fixed.
"Choose (R) Vulnerability as a quest reward"
There was no such reward.
I had to buy from Clarissa.
But then realized that my slots are full, no room for that gem. So, it would have been better not to buy. (As I guess/hope, the gems get some "levelig up" even at the vendors. Later I can buy levelled gem.)

---

What are those numbers in the checklist rows? (Leftmost cell.)
(Area level? (=Monster level?) Character level?)

---

I have started to use Smoke Mine. I detonate with the left mouse button.
Should I abandon Dash? (I cannot use Dash and SmokeMine alternatingly, because they "share the cooldown", i.e. after dash-ing not only the Dash is unavailable (for a time) but also the smokemine.) (Am I right?)

Last edited by Jhssutrx on Feb 5, 2022, 6:18:30 PM
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
What are those numbers in the checklist rows? (Leftmost cell.)
(Area level? (=Monster level?) Character level?)

I have started to use Smoke Mine. I detonate with the left mouse button.
Should I abandon Dash? (I cannot use Dash and SmokeMine alternatingly, because they "share the cooldown", i.e. after dash-ing not inly the Dash is unavailable (for a time) but also the smokemine.) (Am I right?)



The number before each task refers to the character level when it becomes available/relevant while you progress through the game. Your actual level might differ from this.

Smoke Mine and Dash share a cooldown, but Smoke Mine has 2 charges. So theoretically, you can use both once if you have 2 charges available. In the end, you should pick what you like more. I recommend Dash which will later be replaced by Flame Dash.
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
"Choose (R) Vulnerability as a quest reward"
There was no such reward.
I had to buy from Clarissa.
But then realized that my slots are full, no room for that gem. So, it would have been better not to buy. (As I guess/hope, the gems get some "levelig up" even at the vendors. Later I can buy levelled gem.)


Yep, my bad. Vulnerability has to be bought from the vendor. I will update that. In terms of socket availability: Unfortunately, that's PoE's random number generation (RNG) ;) You will face this problem from time to time, there is no fix to that. Continue playing and either level it in your second weapon setup or store it in your inventory/stash until you can use it (that's something you will learn to deal better with after you've gained some knowledge/experience).
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 5, 2022, 6:41:39 PM
Dropped a Quill Rain in Mud Flats - so that's my bow until maps, right?
Any other leveling uniques that might be good idea/bad idea to use if we happen to come across them?
I'm going to be trying this build out, and I had to make a post and say your google doc guide is SO DETAILED and wonderful! Thank you so much for your time and effort in making it! :)
Your POB link doesnt seem to load properly in the newest version of the tool.

Your ascendency is completely blank
"
PhanTom_lt wrote:
Dropped a Quill Rain in Mud Flats - so that's my bow until maps, right?
Any other leveling uniques that might be good idea/bad idea to use if we happen to come across them?


Yep, Quill Rain until maps (you are a lucky one). In terms of other useful leveling uniques: Tabula Rasa, Wanderlust, Karui Ward, Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, Goldrim.

Thanks for the feedback, I added a 'Leveling Uniques to Look Out For' task in the 'Basic Build Information' section.


Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 6, 2022, 2:08:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info