[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
lemonpopplar wrote:
Does anybody know the sweetspot aoe for 6 arrows + Concentrated Effect gem?

Does this video help?
"
luiz1220 wrote:
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
luiz1220 wrote:
Do you think Toxic Rain is still a good league starter ad end game build?

I heard they nerfed the build but i really like this build gameplay and i'm not sure how strong it is now.

PS: Your guide is by far the best one i've ever seen. Congratz and thanks.

Thanks mate, really appreciate the positive feedback (especially because some reddit trolls pretty much talk the guide into the ground - which is just crazy to me).

Regarding the nerf: TR won't be a meta skill in 3.17, but there's no reason to believe that it's not viable to do all content in all available modes (trade, ssf, ssfhc). Especially new players will benefit from the crazy defenses this build has (8k EHP, ~30k evasion, 25k armour, 100% spell suppression, 75% Chaos res, 7k shield from Molten Shell) and I expect both the leveling and endgame progression to be very smooth - regardless of the nerf.

Thanks for the reply. I was worried that would be too hard to get enough damage to make it a good mapper / bosser in mid/end game without insane investment but i'll trust you and use your guide.

Thanks for the good work.

Let me know if you are struggling. Maybe we can work something out. Until then, have a good league start ;)
"
Maazias wrote:
Hey! Will you be updating the filter in the guide before the league start? Thanks for the great guide.

Will do at 7:30pm CET!
"
Partypapst wrote:
will follow your build on ssfhc.
Will keep you informed as I make progress.
Thx 4 your guide! 😍

Awesome!
// Update - 04.02.22
- Updated the Atlas skill tree in terms of progression. Now, you can see which nodes should be taken and when (to the best of my knowledge and belief).
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 4, 2022, 1:23:17 PM
// Update - 04.02.22
- Loot filter updated.
Could you put a link to the loot filter here, the Google document is in preview mode due to high traffic so can't click the links.
"
Hawtkee wrote:
Could you put a link to the loot filter here, the Google document is in preview mode due to high traffic so can't click the links.

Here you go: Loot filter
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 4, 2022, 2:24:19 PM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
Hawtkee wrote:

Could you put the filterblade link to your filter? So we can edit it?
"
luiz1220 wrote:
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
Hawtkee wrote:

Could you put the filterblade link to your filter? So we can edit it?

Quote from the guide: "Having a loot filter will enhance your gaming experience by a lot. If you don't have one, I recommend using this loot filter which is setup for this specific build (and highlights the most important items with the colors red and blue). Make sure to download it and to save it to the following folder: Users\User\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile (more experienced players can also use this editable NeverSink filter).
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 4, 2022, 3:15:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info