[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

// Update - 03.02.22
- Added a task in Act 1 in order to make the transition to the Toxic Rain setup at level 33 way smoother.
- Added some information regarding overleveling, fighting rare enemies and full clearing areas.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 4:51:28 PM
Do you think Toxic Rain is still a good league starter ad end game build?

I heard they nerfed the build but i really like this build gameplay and i'm not sure how strong it is now.

PS: Your guide is by far the best one i've ever seen. Congratz and thanks.
Last edited by luiz1220 on Feb 3, 2022, 7:01:21 PM
"
luiz1220 wrote:

I heard they nerfed the build but i really like this build gameplay and i'm not sure how strong it is now.

Thanks mate, really appreciate the positive feedback (especially because some reddit trolls pretty much talk the guide into the ground - which is just crazy to me).

Regarding the nerf: TR won't be a meta skill in 3.17, but there's no reason to believe that it's not viable to do all content in all available modes (trade, ssf, ssfhc). Especially new players will benefit from the crazy defenses this build has (8k EHP, ~30k evasion, 25k armour, 100% spell suppression, 75% Chaos res, 7k shield from Molten Shell) and I expect both the leveling and endgame progression to be very smooth - regardless of the nerf.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 11:54:25 PM
// Update - 04.02.22
- Added "Atlas of Worlds' to the endgame basics section which gives new players a general idea of how to progress the Atlas in order to gain Atlas skill tree points.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 4, 2022, 5:53:03 AM
Looking forward to trying this out as a league starter. I usually start with a TR Champ so planned to follow your guide after seeing it on Reddit.
"
xanrae wrote:
Looking forward to trying this out as a league starter. I usually start with a TR Champ so planned to follow your guide after seeing it on Reddit.

Awesome! Let me know how it is/was/feels and if you would like to see changes/improvements on specific tasks.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 4, 2022, 9:28:47 AM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
luiz1220 wrote:

Thanks mate, really appreciate the positive feedback (especially because some reddit trolls pretty much talk the guide into the ground - which is just crazy to me).

Regarding the nerf: TR won't be a meta skill in 3.17, but there's no reason to believe that it's not viable to do all content in all available modes (trade, ssf, ssfhc). Especially new players will benefit from the crazy defenses this build has (8k EHP, ~30k evasion, 25k armour, 100% spell suppression, 75% Chaos res, 7k shield from Molten Shell) and I expect both the leveling and endgame progression to be very smooth - regardless of the nerf.

Thanks for the reply. I was worried that would be too hard to get enough damage to make it a good mapper / bosser in mid/end game without insane investment but i'll trust you and use your guide.

Thanks for the good work.
Does anybody know the sweetspot aoe for 6 arrows + Concentrated Effect gem?
Hey! Will you be updating the filter in the guide before the league start? Thanks for the great guide.
will follow your build on ssfhc.
Will keep you informed as I make progress.
Thx 4 your guide! 😍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info