[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
Zewks wrote:
Your POB link doesnt seem to load properly in the newest version of the tool.

Your ascendency is completely blank

Try this one.
"
Winter_Fairy wrote:
I'm going to be trying this build out, and I had to make a post and say your google doc guide is SO DETAILED and wonderful! Thank you so much for your time and effort in making it! :)

If you are happy, I am happy ;) Let me know how/if you are getting along with the build.
At step 6 in the skill tree, the 3 points for the elemental damage (which doesnt work with toxic rain) feel like a huge waste, wouldnt grabbing 2 more points somewhere and going the upper way to intuition be better?
Last edited by Aurell on Feb 6, 2022, 6:34:26 AM
"
Aurell wrote:
At step 6 in the skill tree, the 3 points for the elemental damage (which doesnt work with toxic rain) feel like a huge waste, wouldnt grabbing 2 more points somewhere and going the upper way to intuition be better?

"
fezz8386 wrote:
Update - 05.02.2022
- The previous skill tree incorrectly showed 'One With Nature' as the chosen node instead of 'Quickstep'. This has been fixed.

Updated skill tree
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 6, 2022, 6:43:21 AM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:

"
fezz8386 wrote:
Update - 05.02.2022
- The previous skill tree incorrectly showed 'One With Nature' as the chosen node instead of 'Quickstep'. This has been fixed.

Updated skill tree

Of course! silly me, thanks!
Update - 06.02.2022 - 5pm
- Due to a bug the previous Path of Building didn't show the right Ballista Totem setup for the endgame. This has been fixed. You can get the new Pastebin here.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 6, 2022, 11:25:47 AM
"Use an Essence to add elemental damage or attack speed to the bow"

Why elemental damage? Physical damage is not so good?

(Toxic Rain: "60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage")

"You can buy [] and Faster Attacks Support from Nessa in Lioneye's Watch in Act 1"

No. I suggest Yeena. (Act 2)

"You can buy Despair from Clarissa"

Siosa..

So I'm not a complete new player, but I'm so glad that I've found this build. This is my current league starter and it's working just fine. I even managed to get faster through the story than last league start, yay.

At first I was kinda doubtful because I didn't like Toxic Rain but it turns out, that this is a nice solid choice for me since I love to play Duelist^^

thanks for the build and the smooth league start.

Oh and sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info