Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

It's great seeing everyone being so helpful and encouraging to each other! Thanks for making everyone's league start better!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Took me two days but I hit maps now. First time RF player here and this build suits my playstyle. Can't wait to hit min max levels and see how this works in Simulacrums.

WOD wasn't kidding about leveling without sustain. It felt like the pressure of a delirium mirror where I had to keep running to get flasks up so I could keep life flasking inbetween warcries. Eventually though my life stopped moving and it just felt so smooth. Literally running and leveling only stopping for magic packs.
Last edited by kraken9911 on Feb 7, 2022, 2:24:29 AM
"
kraken9911 wrote:
Spoiler
Took me two days but I hit maps now. First time RF player here and this build suits my playstyle. Can't wait to hit min max levels and see how this works in Simulacrums.

WOD wasn't kidding about leveling without sustain. It felt like the pressure of a delirium mirror where I had to keep running to get flasks up so I could keep life flasking inbetween warcries. Eventually though my life stopped moving and it just felt so smooth. Literally running and leveling only stopping for magic packs.
Awesome, kraken9911!

Great job! I'm excited to see how you feel about end game once your feel the build is setup. Good job sticking with it!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 7, 2022, 2:29:51 PM
I'm also struggling with damage while leveling at the moment (lvl 39). Lots of buttons to rotate as well: I apply Flammability, put down Flamewall and Holy Flame Totem, then incinerate hard, rinse and repeat. Also got a fire golem for now. Not sure if that's the right strat, since I am playing this build for the first time.

Right now I am trying to get a Tabula to be able to boost my Incinerate damage. I have never had such long fights - but also rarely survived the shorter ones, hehe. The surviveability is remarkable. But 10 minutes of button rotating for an Archnemesis monster is a bit too long.

If anyone has more ideas to maximize damage until RF, please suggest away.

I hope it's not because I was not able to afford the Incinerator support pack! :O
;-)
Last edited by Elocara on Feb 7, 2022, 3:06:46 PM
"
Elocara wrote:
Spoiler
I'm also struggling with damage while leveling at the moment (lvl 39). Lots of buttons to rotate as well: I apply Flammability, put down Flamewall and Holy Flame Totem, then incinerate hard, rinse and repeat. Also got a fire golem for now. Not sure if that's the right strat, since I am playing this build for the first time.

Right now I am trying to get a Tabula to be able to boost my Incinerate damage. I have never had such long fights - but also rarely survived the shorter ones, hehe. The surviveability is remarkable. But 10 minutes of button rotating for an Archnemesis monster is a bit too long.

If anyone has more ideas to maximize damage until RF, please suggest away.

I hope it's not because I was not able to afford the Incinerator support pack! :O
;-)
Hey, Elocara!

This build is a bit of a slog to level. It's my only gripe about the build. You're doing a great job. When a "boss league" comes out, it makes "low damage levelling" pretty annoying. Sorry. You could always skip the Archnemesis (I know, lame) until you can sustain RF. But in terms of advice, you have a good setup. I don't have much to add except to hope for some good elemental damage rolls. The damage will come though.

Annnnnd

My Dream Mods section is up to date!

So everything's done. Video, Pastebin, Dream Mods...nice.

Let me know if you think something is missing from the guide.

Good luck everyone! I can't wait for console's 3.17 release!

Annnnnd

Spoiler
"
This build is a bit of a slog to level. It's my only gripe about the build. You're doing a great job. When a "boss league" comes out, it makes "low damage levelling" pretty annoying. Sorry. You could always skip the Archnemesis (I know, lame) until you can sustain RF. But in terms of advice, you have a good setup. I don't have much to add except to hope for some good elemental damage rolls. The damage will come though.

Thanks for the feedback on my approach. \o/

I am not even doing many Archnemesis encounters, mostly hop on low level character when I drop a Berserker mod and use it on Ledge and hope for a Tabula. Well, not long until I can use RF and get a six-link somehow.

What is best to change next for more damage anyone got ideas? probably the shield and chest ?

This is about 70 C spent and most of it on one of the rings that was 45 C, probably could have had similar results buying essences but i had a couple drops flip for some decent C this league and my atlas tree plan has been working to make me good currency.Im not swimming but im ready for another 70C- 2 ex upgrade.

Ohh im self casting frost bomb and wave and the other one because the cast on hit just felt too clunky and im used to doing more so throwing them down against anything i stop to incinerate hasnt really bothered me much plus it made room for stone golem and leap slam which are nice.
Last edited by Artaniz on Feb 7, 2022, 6:01:20 PM
Sceptre with DOT multiplier?
Here are some thoughts from someone who's participated in two previous leagues, Harvest and Scourge. (Though I barely did any mapping in Scourge, so you may call it one and a half previous leagues...)

Let me start off by saying I have never played anything like this build before and chose this guide on a complete whim. Well, I am in Act 7 at the moment (level 59) and my experience has been lovely so far. I've been copying the passive tree from the guide and have used Molten Strike since the very beginning, and in fact...I still do!

I tried Righteous Fire for the first time in my early level 50s and it's great. But just because I started using RF, didn't mean I had to stop using Molten Strike, right? At some point I probably will, but it's not time to say goodbye quite yet – it's still doing respectable damage. Perhaps whatever I'm doing right now won't work as the content gets more challenging, but for the time being I am really enjoying this combination.

Early on I got my hands on this level 13 two-handed axe called Limbsplit that "Triggers Level 1 Gore Shockwave on Melee Hit if you have at least 150 Strength". Well, luckily for me, this build gets a ton of strength, and this Gore Shockwave turned out to be an amazing companion to my Molten Strike. And as it also turned out, any appropriate support gem fitted in this weapon benefits Gore Shockwave, regardless of links. Wow!

(The only downside with this is that it consumes a lot of gem slots...!)

I actually used this weapon all the way into my 40s, when I finally started looking for something new. Well, after finding out that Limbsplit had a big brother, a level 40 fated version called The Cauteriser, the choice was made for me. This axe is still serving me honorably, although the damage appears to be falling off somewhat. But perhaps that doesn't have as much to do with the axe, as it has to do with the fact that I'm not investing any skill points into dealing physical/melee damage! (Let us keep in mind that I have all the damage from RF on top of this.)

I started stacking life regeneration long before I started using Righteous Fire, it turned out to be a quite useful stat on its own! By the time I activated RF for the first time, whatever life regeneration I had from the passive tree and my items (including my loyal golem) turned out to be more than plenty. Now that I think about it, it seems a bit excessive that I am using TWO life flasks...

I am also really enjoying the league mechanic. It has given me so many uniques and a not insignificant amount of currency. Oh, did I forget to mention I got a Tabula Rasa at level 4 in The Mud Flats? Hahaha! Later on I even got a second Tabula Rasa from the Archnemesis stuff. Yes, I admit this must have made my journey smoother, but I have a feeling it wouldn't have been so bad even without all those white sockets. (Please note I use a 5L unique at the moment and that I actually never sold my Tabula Rasas, i.e. I didn't use them to finance any extravaganza!)

My gloves are currently fitted with some CWDT stuff, but I am really questioning its current value. I honestly don't know if I have ever seen it go off... Perhaps I leveled that CWDT gem far too greedily. As things currently stand, this seems like four wasted gem slots. Next time I play, I'm going to try Herald of Ash for the first time and see how that works for me. I saw that there's a cool unique ring that has a lot of interesting buffs for Herald of Ash, hmm...

Feel free to check out my character for my current setup! 😎

Edit: Realized I could link my items here! (as someone pointed out to me, apparently I am exclusively decked out in uniques...lol)
Spoiler
Last edited by Pettson on Feb 7, 2022, 7:01:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info