Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

Would Kingsguard armor be a good fit for this build?

Finally got the unviels today so i can craft fire damage and fire multi on some of the scepters id been crafting on in harvest. these make things feel a fair bit better.

im still self casting wave and frost bomb but overall feels pretty good in t16 red maps. Also done several elder guardians with ease.

A couple hardcore metamorphs have been trouble but not unkillable.
"
KingTen87 wrote:
Spoiler
I've also made it to maps - levelling was a breeze once I got RF going. I picked up a 5 link staff in the mid/late 40s with a nice dot multi roll for 1c which was kind of a wannabe searing touch, but it doubled my dps.

Damage in early maps is good but I need to pick up the rest of the life nodes and good life on gear. After reservations I have about 3k which isn't loads, and I find things like lightning damage and shock really affect me (even with 78 res). Hopefully that improves as my life pool gets bigger!

My two pieces of advice for anyone new to this build:

1. Unless you're ssf, spend a bit on damage and life regen gear early on. The tree is light on offensive tools to start off and getting RF going, with some dot multi, will really help

2. Get ALL the gems set up when you can. This was big for me - there's a lot of synergy which boosts offence and defence on things like enduring cry, cast when damage taken etc., and they help the build to come together. I wasn't doing this at the start and once I got it all set up it really unlocked the potential

Also, my RNG is weird this league. I dropped a pure ex in my early 60s,a full 5 levels before I dropped a quicksilver flask :D
I'm glad the process is going so well for you, KingTen87! Nice call on the stafff. Accurate tips too. There is lots of synergy for sure. Thanks for the post! Let us know how it goes.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Adddm wrote:
Spoiler
Would Kingsguard armor be a good fit for this build?
Hey, Adddm!

The Kinsguard works with the build, but it's not amazing. The life and Endurance Charge Duration are good. Gaining 100 life when you lose an Endurance Charge is not as good as it sounds. We want 5000 life minimum. Gaining 100 life, even if it was per Endurance Charge, would only happen every few seconds.

Good question!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Artaniz wrote:
Spoiler

Finally got the unviels today so i can craft fire damage and fire multi on some of the scepters id been crafting on in harvest. these make things feel a fair bit better.

im still self casting wave and frost bomb but overall feels pretty good in t16 red maps. Also done several elder guardians with ease.

A couple hardcore metamorphs have been trouble but not unkillable.
Nice, Artaniz!

Nice Sceptres :). Good patience and waiting on them. I'm glad the build is working out for you with your modifications. Good stuff. Some Metamorphs just roll crazy mods on themselves..and coupled with the map mods, they can be unkillable for many builds, let alone defensive builds. Nice work on the guardians! Good job :)

Annnnnd

Overall i think its a great league starter. I am retiring it except to farm on though after a 15 minute eater of worlds fight today.

I did win and got my first voidstone but the build is just lacking in the dps department and im ready to play something else. Ill still be using it until i get my new character going to farm currency since i dont have exactly enough for the new build but it served me really well for what it was, a solid league starter that did all the way to red maps , cleared all the atlas , did shaper and elder guardians , did delve down to 180 depth for level 83 monsters and farming city nodes for map drops , handled the league mechanic very well , was overall a pleasure to play as a league starter just dont think its viable as an end game boss killer.

Maybe someone knows a way to quadruple the DPS from what i currently have to make it more viable and if so please let me know but i feel like i kind of hit the wall on what it can do easily.

Im tempted to try searing exarch fight on it but after the 15 minute eater of worlds fight im not sure i want to gamble on it when i can just take a day and reroll into a much more damage focused build for bosses.

I will also add that this build was amazing for letting my two little girls play some PoE they are 3 and 5 and they loved running around and watching the monsters die lol. i kept a steady hand on the flask keys but just let them run around and watch stuff die and they think its great so i will be leaving my character intact so they can keep playing some all league when they want to.
Hi Wrecker Of Days, I really am loving your build right now (Level 50). I'm having a blast with RF melting enemies. I am not 100% when to equip Incinerate, or what DPS skill I should have, right now bosses are taking a while. Is that just the RF playstyle?
@BlixaNL and @Artaniz

in pob you can search unique items by total dps for your current level, at lvl 41 i got 2 ash callers for a huge dps boost, later at level 62 you get searing touch staff as the end game item.

i dont know why RF builds use incinerate, scorching ray, or fire wall they all suck. now you use fire trap as you main damage boost. and for support gems you select the skill on the left then select the links on the right then each support slot will rank the top damage booster at the top. so i got fire trap- efficacy- burning damage- lifetap-elemental focus- controlled destruction. you also go for inspiration plus arcane surge to reduce cost if you dont want to use lifetap. trap and mine damage support depending on socket color luck (i didnt get lucky).

also you can use ralakesh impatience boots to proc the 15% more if you have lost endurance charge recently (or use immortal call). and a pyre sapphire ring if you have enough stats/res. and more multiplier on amulet.
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Feb 13, 2022, 4:35:18 AM
I normally only play in standard so I'm not used to actually having to pay attention while red mapping. The build is slowly getting stronger at level 88 now but I do die quite a bit.

I'm wondering though why is RF a 4 link and incinerate is 6 link? Searching RF on poeninja 100% of them are 6 linking it Not to mention being guardian but I'm ok with chieftain so far.

edit: oh duh because the dream helmet makes it 6 link. Before we get that expensive helmet though would you suggest making rf 6 link?
Last edited by kraken9911 on Feb 13, 2022, 6:40:26 AM
"
kraken9911 wrote:
I normally only play in standard so I'm not used to actually having to pay attention while red mapping. The build is slowly getting stronger at level 88 now but I do die quite a bit.

I'm wondering though why is RF a 4 link and incinerate is 6 link? Searching RF on poeninja 100% of them are 6 linking it Not to mention being guardian but I'm ok with chieftain so far.

edit: oh duh because the dream helmet makes it 6 link. Before we get that expensive helmet though would you suggest making rf 6 link?

yes ofcourse or a 5 link helm with burning. but awakened burning gives another level, so yeah i dont see my self using rf early except for a 6 link body with +level.

defensive layers i see so far is with searing touch staff you go max block and recover on block. there are also the endurance charges, and the cloak of flame doubles the ascendancy phys to fire taken. amulet or body with % mitigation, boots with spell suppression or ditch it for kaom roots, ring with cannot be bleeded implicit, jewel wqith corrupted blood implicit. cyclopean belt or flask for shock avoidance. abberath pantheon for burning ground immunity. other than that max armour. will see how it goes im grinding low acts to reach 50 using fire trap will share pob later and see how it goes.

another layer of defence im using is stone golem with minon life support and meat shield. he adds regeneration to you and taunts enemies to hit it instead of you.
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Feb 13, 2022, 7:27:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info