Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.17

love this build - it's my third round with you and i think you are amazing for creating a fun and easy to play build.

I use what drops for gems, now i am almost to act 4. I keep an eye on the what gems to get where and as I progress I pick up the builds gems.

At what point do I need to start swapping to the build gems. I do try to add the builds gems as I go along.
is there a problem with the pastebin the page isn't showing for me.
"
kaprot wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker, such a great guide as usual!! This Zombie Necromancer is always my favourite, and easy to play, starter build.

I have just started mapping, and I made a couple of changes. I'd like to know what do you think.

1) The new Eternal Blessing Support seems to let us have a free Pride aura if we link it to Pride only.
No need to have Arrogance Support anymore, and I still have some mana (around 20%) to eventually reserve. I'm thinking to replace Defiance Banner, reaching around 30% of reservable mana, with something else. Any suggestion? What about Flesh and Stone?

2) I moved Golem and Feeding Frenzy Support in a four-linked helm with Spectres and Maim Support. In this way, spectres and golem share the Maim and the Aggressiveness (from Feeding Frenzy). Do you see any drawbacks?
Thanks, kaprot :)

I'm glad things have been good for you again this league. I'm glad you have a go-to build you love every league. Thanks for taking the time to be encouraging.

1) I have to play around with the new aura supports. I don't normally use new gems in my builds until their second league. A lot of the time, when a new gem comes out, it gets modified a bit for its second league. I find after that, it gets left alone (most of the time). But I've been keeping an eye on the new aura skills. Blessings work really well with Pride currently. If it's going to stay that way, I'd hate to get rid of other gems. So I'd likely include an Unset Ring for future iterations. Your changes seem like a great idea! If you find you're dying too much, switch Defiance back in as it's a good amount of physical damage mitigation. Flesh and Stone is awesome if you're staying close to enemies. Really strong and suits the build well.

2) Having your helmets as mentioned is totally fine...as long as your spectres don't die. That's the only draw back I see.

Nice post. Good questions. And thanks so much for your kindness :). Ask anything else you like, of course.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
Spoiler
How about Ashes of the Stars Onyx Amulet in this build?

==========
Edit:
And how about league-spectres? I'm experimented with that but don't feel the difference...
Hey, Win32Trojaan!

Ashes of the Stars looks like a pretty amazing amulet! It suits any build, including this one.

I haven't looked at any of the new enemies introduced this league as potential spectres. Sorry. I like the ones I've listed in the guide anyway. But feel free to use what you like if you think they are better for the build.

In terms of your private message, you've gone offensive with your changes, which is fine if you're happy with the progress. But if you're finding you're dying too much, switch back to the guide's gem setup. Excluding Determination is a big deal. Vitality is also at a very low gem level. You'll notice a difference when it's fully levelled and linked to Arrogance (which improves Vitality's regen). You'll also want to level up Hextouch and Vulnerability to 20. They need to be higher than the trigger range for CwDT. Let me know if you have any questions regarding it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
PALLYDYN wrote:
Spoiler

love this build - it's my third round with you and i think you are amazing for creating a fun and easy to play build.

I use what drops for gems, now i am almost to act 4. I keep an eye on the what gems to get where and as I progress I pick up the builds gems.

At what point do I need to start swapping to the build gems. I do try to add the builds gems as I go along.
Thanks, PALLYDYN!

That's very kind praise. It's always nice having you around :). Thanks. I'm glad you like the changes I make each league and that you're having a great time.

I use the gems as they come available via quests and I socket them as I get them. So even though Zombies suck in act one, I'll have them levelling in a socket as I use SRS, Minion Damage, and Summon Phantasms. Once the zombies stay alive on their own, I'll raise them, and prioritize them. I'll keep using SRS until I get the proper links/sockets for the other gems I have listed. So to answer your question, I use the build's gems right away, but it depends on RNG as I level. Does that help?

Annnnnd

"
Grigorius247 wrote:
Spoiler
is there a problem with the pastebin the page isn't showing for me.
Hey, Grigorius247!

The Pastbin code is to be copy and pasted into Path of Building. Click on the "Import from Website" button under the Import section of the Path of building. But feel free to use the PoEPlanner link. That's what I use to plan my stuff. It doesn't have the same stat totals, but it's a really easy to layout to use.

Annnnnd

What level should we stop leveling vulnerability? I noticed you didn't mention that and I kept leveling it, but my cwdt is only lvl 1 and there is cap for level required, so my vulnerability hasnt been casting for a long time.
Spoiler
"
"
Win32Trojaan wrote:
Spoiler
How about Ashes of the Stars Onyx Amulet in this build?

==========
Edit:
And how about league-spectres? I'm experimented with that but don't feel the difference...
Hey, Win32Trojaan!

Ashes of the Stars looks like a pretty amazing amulet! It suits any build, including this one.

I haven't looked at any of the new enemies introduced this league as potential spectres. Sorry. I like the ones I've listed in the guide anyway. But feel free to use what you like if you think they are better for the build.

In terms of your private message, you've gone offensive with your changes, which is fine if you're happy with the progress. But if you're finding you're dying too much, switch back to the guide's gem setup. Excluding Determination is a big deal. Vitality is also at a very low gem level. You'll notice a difference when it's fully levelled and linked to Arrogance (which improves Vitality's regen). You'll also want to level up Hextouch and Vulnerability to 20. They need to be higher than the trigger range for CwDT. Let me know if you have any questions regarding it.

Thank you for you response! I will try :)
Russian Heisenberg
"
wicker558 wrote:
What level should we stop leveling vulnerability? I noticed you didn't mention that and I kept leveling it, but my cwdt is only lvl 1 and there is cap for level required, so my vulnerability hasnt been casting for a long time.

Hi wicker558,
vulnerability should be leveled up to 20. It is not cast by Cwdt directly. Cwdt will cast void sphere. Void sphere pulses and hits mobs. These hits will trigger hextouch and it casts vulnerability. And hextouch knows no levelcap.So level 20 is fine.
With this little combo curses can be triggered without level restriction. At the cost of 4 gem slots used.

Have fun!
Hi,

One note on your setup that you may already be aware of but I wanted to mention any way:

Bone Armor and Immortal Call are both tagged with "guard" and as such they share a cool down. There are going to be times when Bone Armor is in cool down and you get whacked and IC won't be able to proc.

I think this is a significant problem affecting the game mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info