Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.17

"
dellrothion wrote:
IS THIS BUILD STILL GOOD FOR .18?

This build is still good for .18 yes.
Bump for WRECKER ~~ a guide author that has helped me play over the years! Restrictions here have not stopped me from playing because of your hard work on these guides!!

Thank you Wrecker!!
Thank you Wrecker!!Good build.
Spoiler
"
Forbidden69 wrote:
Bump for WRECKER ~~ a guide author that has helped me play over the years! Restrictions here have not stopped me from playing because of your hard work on these guides!!

Thank you Wrecker!!
"
2FED wrote:
Thank you Wrecker!!Good build.
Thanks, Forbidden69 & 2FED (and everyone else)! You're so very kind. I really miss this and it was great to see your messages. I really appreciate what you both said. Thank you very much.

I've updated the top of the post to provide a couple of links that'll help people follow the build as the leagues keep going on. Hopefully, it helps those that are still interested in the build.

Thanks, everyone! The encouragement you give me throughout the community is heard and it warms my heart. I miss guide and guide replies very much. You're all so great :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
This build is working in new league?
I want to start with it but i'm not sure
I am playing around with it as well. Still my favorite starting point for Zombie builds.
"
Megummy wrote:
This build is working in new league?
I want to start with it but i'm not sure

Not really, zombies are extremely squishy now, and the damage is so much lower... I don't recommend it.
So yes they nerfed minions. But they want push the use of minion based items
and said thats the way and it will be fine as well.

Can anyone post a firsthand report how the build perfoms now?
I guess it should be still fine ?

I cant believe that they nerfed zombies so hard like Fripp says.
Thank you Wrecker for your builds. When I return to PoE, you are the reason. I always know that I can get my summoner up and running in no time and without stress because you write these guides. So thank you, and I wish you all the best. <3
Last edited by algea1983 on Sep 3, 2022, 11:52:09 AM
Someone here playing this build this league? I made this build 2 years ago the 3.14 version, was one of the best build I have ever played and just 1 button suited perfect to my broken hands :)

I can't believe that they nerfed minions so hard :( . Thinking about to respec into this build again, my current one is pretty squishy lol and still remember the awesome tankyness of this build here.

I remember flesh and stone + maim support. Is this combo not working anymore?

And does someone has an updated skill tree for it? I see that there is unnutural strength in the skill tree which will be useless now with the changes to it that came with 3.19, guess better to go with commander of darkness instead?
Last edited by Afura_33 on Feb 13, 2023, 4:03:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info