Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.17

"
"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker..Hope you guys are all ok. Enjoying the build but slow going at the moment. Quick question if I may. I saw in an earlier post that somewhere you have spectre recommendations. Must be my old eyes but I cannot see them. Please tell me where to look LOL.
Hey, smokeycat!

Always nice to see you. The spectre suggestions are in the Gem Links section. Then click on Helmet: Spectres, Bonus Damage, & Defensive Auras. The suggestions are in there.

We're doing great thanks! I hope all is well with you as well?

Thank you, I found it now. All ok here just finding getting old a bit frustrating, but we all get there in the end. Tried your filters by the way and very impressed but not so good for me to be honest...I would need the writing to be bigger which defeats te object of your filters. Need to really try to get into this build as my reactions are not so quick as they were so finding my beloved melee builds are getting difficult. Not complaining about life though ..it is what it is and always somebody worse off.
Last edited by smokeycat on Feb 17, 2022, 6:10:35 AM
Sorry guys bad day...did not mean to whinge.
You're among friends here, smokeycat. We're all here to have a good time and support the desire to progress through the game by letting Zombies do all the work. Take care of you the best you can.
"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler

Thank you, I found it now. All ok here just finding getting old a bit frustrating, but we all get there in the end. Tried your filters by the way and very impressed but not so good for me to be honest...I would need the writing to be bigger which defeats te object of your filters. Need to really try to get into this build as my reactions are not so quick as they were so finding my beloved melee builds are getting difficult. Not complaining about life though ..it is what it is and always somebody worse off.
"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler

"
Spoiler
You're among friends here, smokeycat. We're all here to have a good time and support the desire to progress through the game by letting Zombies do all the work. Take care of you the best you can.
Very true, moonlitcatastrophe :)

Sorry things are tough right now, smokeycat. But feel free to bring up whatever you need. Sometimes our favourite things can be really frustrating.

One thing about the filters is, the smaller the text, the more common the drop. The stuff that's really small are Scrolls, Transmutations, etc. It's ok to skip everything small. Alterations are a little bigger. Chaos a little bigger. When it comes to Div. Cards, Oils, Essence, everything else the like, they are sized based on drop rarity. So it's ok to skip what you can't read unless you can't read the 'Chaos' text. The Chaos text (and everything larger) are for the more important drop, including quest items.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler

"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler

"
Spoiler
Very true, moonlitcatastrophe :)

Sorry things are tough right now, smokeycat. But feel free to bring up whatever you need. Sometimes our favourite things can be really frustrating.

One thing about the filters is, the smaller the text, the more common the drop. The stuff that's really small are Scrolls, Transmutations, etc. It's ok to skip everything small. Alterations are a little bigger. Chaos a little bigger. When it comes to Div. Cards, Oils, Essence, everything else the like, they are sized based on drop rarity. So it's ok to skip what you can't read unless you can't read the 'Chaos' text. The Chaos text (and everything larger) are for the more important drop, including quest items.

Thanks guys, very much appreciated I can assure you. For the record I am a young (in the brain) 69 year old. So I guess I am one of POE´s more senior players. Thank you for explaining the filters for me. Will give them a good try.
Is there a reason why you don't use Lifetap support for spectres? I thought it makes them cast their abilities more often.
Hi

Im enjoying the build so far :) First summoner build.

Was wondering - what ascendancy to use? Just got my first lab done, and wont go further until i do it "right" :) Im not sure of the guide mentions this?
Ascendancy is Necromancer
Mindless Aggression
Unnatural Strength
Bone Barrier
Mistress of Sacrifice
In that order
"
Vicmeldrew1 wrote:
Ascendancy is Necromancer
Mindless Aggression
Unnatural Strength
Bone Barrier
Mistress of Sacrifice
In that order

Ty :)
"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks guys, very much appreciated I can assure you. For the record I am a young (in the brain) 69 year old. So I guess I am one of POE´s more senior players. Thank you for explaining the filters for me. Will give them a good try.
It's always great having you around, smokeycat! Ask whatever you want, whenever you want :). 69 years young ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info