crown of the inward eye
gamble gloves
bases
awa orb

maven drop pool
bases
sextants
gems

i was really thinking not to reply to such ignorant and, frankly, silly post. like we dont awa orb helmets, belts, boots, gloves and armours. because who would actually want useless stats like base att crit and frenzy in one chest. dogshit orb.

Hausgeist wrote:
So why should you now defeat Sirius?

Awakener's Gems can no longer drop - pretty useless regarding the name AWAKENER of these gems, which now drop from Maven.
Awakener's Orbs now are pretty much useless since important prefix modifiers (+1 to level) moved to core pool of those amulets.

Defeating Maven only makes sense, if you got a significant chance to get an Awakener's gem from, since the main reason to defeat Maven (getting Maven's Orbs) doesn't exist anymore.

Let's see if we are able to reach a significant level of damage - I got my doubts.

awakener orb pretty much useless -> that line alone made your whole statement silly

not to mention the

Let's see if we are able to reach a significant level of damage - I got my doubts.

i call BS when i see it. enjoy not enjoying the league

Sorry, but I can only laugh about this guy.
Not able to read and not being able to remember his own statements. ("dogshit orb")

[Removed by Support]
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Jan 28, 2022, 6:43:48 AM
Looks great; I can't wait to play.

Super hyped for new endgame pinnacle Boss fights. Love your work as always GGG <3
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Looks amazing!
Please maintain the identity of spells like Forbidden Rite and improve their damage scaling that is not affected by the added damage effectiveness multiplier.
"
Hausgeist wrote:
"
koskesh539 wrote:

Hausgeist wrote:

Awakener's Gems can no longer drop - pretty useless regarding the name AWAKENER of these gems, which now drop from Maven.
Awakener's Orbs now are pretty much useless since important prefix modifiers (+1 to level) moved to core pool of those amulets.

Defeating Maven only makes sense, if you got a significant chance to get an Awakener's gem from, since the main reason to defeat Maven (getting Maven's Orbs) doesn't exist anymore.

awakener orb pretty much useless -> that line alone made your whole statement silly

not to mention the

Not able to read and not being able to remember his own statements. ("dogshit orb")

[Removed by Support]

Haters doesnt care about reasons and / or arguments. They read in diagonal, which means they will miss completely most of the things patchnotes have, and of course the wont understand, but they will act as they did.

Upcoming content is really good and no one with enough game knowledge can deny that.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Hausgeist wrote:
"
koskesh539 wrote:

Hausgeist wrote:

not to mention the

Haters doesnt care about reasons and / or arguments. They read in diagonal, which means they will miss completely most of the things patchnotes have, and of course the wont understand, but they will act as they did.

Upcoming content is really good and no one with enough game knowledge can deny that.

Completely true - unfortunately :(
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Hausgeist wrote:
"
koskesh539 wrote:

Hausgeist wrote:

not to mention the

[Removed by Support]

funny enough u reply without understanding the context, go back 2 pages and ull see that im hype about this league. taking something out of context is a silly thing to do. the guy before me wrote stupid stuff about awakener orb being now useless, i called him out on that.
easy to judge, hard to find the truth.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Hausgeist wrote:

[Removed by Support]

last comment i do. if u think the awa orb is useless - and you did stated that in ur initial post - you gotta expect for ppl to call you out.

sirus and maven both are gonna have good drops, even with the shift in their droppool. if ur incapable of seeing their benefits you, very clearly, dont understand a thing.
cya
Last edited by koskesh539 on Jan 28, 2022, 7:44:31 AM
Please please please, for the love of my most fun (yet not even OP) build in many leagues, don’t change Fireburst’s cooldown to 1.5 seconds!?

PLEEEEEASE leave it at 1 second! It felt so much worse in Expedition at 1.5 compared to 1 second and you want to change it back???? Please no 😫
What will happen to the fragments (elder/shaper) ?
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info