Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

"
ValfaderTV wrote:
Not really surprised by any changes, aside from buffing caster gems and bows. Gonna need some patch notes to determine what league start I'll be running seeing as Toxic Rain got gutted.

"gets a 20% damage nerf in a vacuum at level 20, benefits from some of the other changes, was already a good skill"

"gutted"

never change, poe community
Last edited by diarmuidtherat on Jan 24, 2022, 4:20:14 PM
Oof, nothing about melee? Surprised considering spells were relevant since melee ever was. Looking good apart from that.
Maybe my old favorite skill (Storm Call) might be viable again? One can only dream.
"
Womanyzer1993 wrote:
"
"With at least 40 Intelligence in Radius, Blight has 30% reduced Cast Speed". Existing items can be updated to the new stat with a Divine Orb.

Do I get something wrong here?...

Yes, you got something wrong here :) But it's not unusual given the complexity of the game and the specificity of language they use.

Basically they are saying that 30% reduced cast speed means it takes 30% less time to cast it. So it's faster to cast. But obviously in this game, reduced usually means worse so I'm sure you're not alone in wondering if something was wrong here.
We need more bow that fire bullets

Thank you, guys! Keep up the good work.
INTJ-T. Love instrumental, non vocal, music. Love Stand-up comedy. Love Isometric/top-down dungeon crawler ARPGs.

Started playing in Ultimatum.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
Will league start selfcast FP Inquisitor, crit freezing league mechanics left and right. Should be now way easier with the massive dmg increase.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Thank you for work guys, can't wait for announce stream!
"
DÉSPAIR wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Just fuck my shit up fam
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 24, 2022, 6:33:34 PM
Glacial Hammer feels like it got nerfed again through threshold jewel not being made implicit like other skills and also due to hydrosphere skill changes. 100% cold convert is not big enough change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info