Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

ok this league again not !

all have fun on this patch xD
xx
How will the totem nerf affect Holy Flame and Shockwave totems? They don't have corresponding spells receiving buffs.

Nevermind I see that they're buffed in the notes, but Soul Mantle is nerfed HARD. What the hell is up with that?
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jan 25, 2022, 11:35:27 AM
Again Nervs and Buffs.

I would love to see 1 Update where just Buffs ocure. It is hard to balance if you buff and nerf in the same patch some gets to much buffed and other to much nearfed.
That mark change makes absolutely no sense. Fixing a problem that doesn't exist. It just sounds like "enjoy this nerf for no reason". Sure for attack builds it is okay with the new support gem. They don't need the ring anymore but lose 2 gem slots. What about caster builds that don't run any attack skills? A lot of builds run assassins mark for power charge generation without running any attack for example.

So now you have 2 options. Give up on the charges or press more buttons for no reason while losing gem links at the same time if I'm forced to run something like pcoc on a secondary spell. And even if you gain the charges in another way you still lose the effect of the mark for rares while mapping + have to invest for that so those builds get nerfed for no reason.

Previously a ring with "trigger mark on hit" was not even high end or any big investment. It was just quality of life to generate charges that way for your build. I really hope hextouch gets the same treatment as mark on hit.

On another note:
If bow is fine with the clear it has why not revert the changes to explode chest. Bow would still be better but at least you can clear multiple screens with bv or something like that again. That's why self cast change is kind of irrelevant too. Even with all the cast speed in the world you won't be able to match clear without old explode etc. and there is no good movement skill for selfcast. If you have 20 atk/s attack build you can just leap slam. There is nothing like that for spells. And with that I mean make the worse ones feel good and don't brick bow clear pls.
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
How will the totem nerf affect Holy Flame and Shockwave totems? They don't have corresponding spells receiving buffs.

Nevermind I see that they're buffed in the notes, but Soul Mantle is nerfed HARD. What the hell is up with that?

I think this is related to increased number of sources for curse immunity. Previously you only got it from Atziri's Reflection, thus you had to use it instead of shaper shield with +1 mx totems, now you have Viridi's Veil, lots of curse effect reduction on tree and Yugul pantheon. So now having 5 totems and being curse immune is easy, thus Soul Mantle became too strong.
Last edited by alex_disp on Jan 25, 2022, 11:51:02 AM
why u nerf unleash and dont buff blade vortex?????
[Removed by Support]

YOU WANT THE ICE SPEAR ? TAKE It ! Its yours! But COC Mechanics! COC MECHANICS i will BURN TO THE GROUND! maybe the suffering of my FELLOW ENDGAME Bosses Finally Stir Something!

MARK _ Awakener of (DIS)Patches

But Seriously i hate NEcromancers. Destroy Necro Builds Please. :|:| :| :|

Despite every Thing U change my builds looks successful every league :) u can check them Out :D :X
Last edited by Khdkhashy on Jan 25, 2022, 1:09:45 PM
Please reconsider the nerf to Fire Burst's cooldown. Even in 3.16 the build was fairly mediocore and didn't triviliaze anything to the point it should be nerfed. Now the damage is slightly better but the +0,5s cooldown basically makes or breaks the skill....it was the case in 3.15 aswell. It really shouldn't be nerfed in that regard, take damage of it instead or whatever
"
Liokar wrote:
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
New mastery: "Increases and Reductions to Arrow Speed also apply to Damage with Bows"

Quill rain master race now?

(yes I know less damage isn't completely counterbalanced by increased damage, but still...)

i REALLY hadnt thought of that, nice. i mean even on rare bows, the reforge speed harvest is now much more powerful than ever. "free" up to 46% inc dmg as a suffix. this is huge.

As a leveling weapon it will become insanely powerful (it sort of already was). 100% increased damage with 3APS at lvl 5... Im pretty sure they will remove the projectile speed from the weapon.
Nice work GGG. I love u!! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info