Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

"
doroni wrote:
"
"
? If you enjoy your builds, made with great effort, being gutted each 3 months while calling it 'balance', then you are more than welcome here :)

You have to accept it. This is the specificity of this game. GGG suddenly notices ... oh no imbalance ... we missed something. And so every 3 months for 11 years. Round and round.

I dont have to accept. I had a choice, accept and be frustrated, or quit. Guess what i chose...? :)

And i understand completely i did the same back then but that's sad it's such a great game we complain here because we care.

And don't get me wrong they made some very good changes in Scourge for exemple the Atlas's way more easier to complete that was one step in a good direction...
Last edited by Navispill on Jan 25, 2022, 9:02:42 AM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Noooova wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Storage isnt an advantage over another player, you won't be better than another player just because you can self stack 2500 exalts in your stash.

Even if you spent $5000 you wont one hit maven.

Thats called quality of life improvements.

So it's not an advantage to be able to trade? Still learning new things here.

You dont need to pay to trade, you need to pay to be able to SELL and show up in websites, but youre free to buy things and trade with everyone.

Yeah, you have a lot to learn.

Selling is not part of trade but buying is? As I said, I need to learn so thanks for the wisdom.

I guess I could also write a a sign with WTS 'XY' and walk in the city with it. Maybe I find a trade partner. I still have doubts if it is no advantage to just pay and use public stash tabs for sale...
Last edited by Noooova on Jan 25, 2022, 9:08:51 AM
"
Selling is not part of trade but buying is? As I said, I need to learn so thanks for the wisdom.

I guess I could also write a a sign with WTS 'XY' and walk in the city with it. Maybe I find a trade partner. I still have doubts if it is no advantage to just pay and use public stash tabs for sale...

Yes of course. Obviously POE is Pay to Win. Without buying prenium tabs, you don't exist in the game. But it is understandable that developers have to earn money and tempt players with something. But POE has amazingly small "Pay to Win". For this, great respect for the developer. The only reason why I am still playing and leaving money in the game.
alot of words but at the end i can asure you its gonna be buff 5% nerf 50%... Classic GGG
"
High-Impact Mine Support: Supported Skills now deal 56% less Damage at gem level 1 (previously 35%), and 50% less at gem level 20 (previously 28%).

For real??? Where's the buff in Ball Lightning to balance this, GGG? >:(
"
New mastery: "Increases and Reductions to Arrow Speed also apply to Damage with Bows"

Quill rain master race now?

(yes I know less damage isn't completely counterbalanced by increased damage, but still...)
is glacial hammer going to do the cold-only splash on the gem now, or is everyone going to have to gem swap? it feels awful without that.
Thanks GGG, now i love you a bit more! c:)
DOPE changing a lot but sounds good....
"
TemjinGold wrote:
"
TheBenShee wrote:
"
Blip wrote:
I would love to try different builds, but it is impossible to get the currency. I would love to try headhunter at least once, but currency or the div cards don't drop and map sustain is impossible.

wdym you can't make the currency? i probably made 5 times more currency alone this league, then i had in every other league since legion COMBINED! and i didn't even touch MF farm tower mapping in the slightest.

map sustain wasnt a problem at a certain point AT ALL and currency dropped like candy from a piniata.

there is no shot, that you can not farm enough currency to get atleast a HH and thats coming from one of the worst PoE players... me :)

Some people don't want to learn to farm but the folks who think "they should just drop more currency" for doing nothing do not seem to understand economics. Dropping more currency doesn't mean these people can now afford a HH. It just means hyperinflation (i.e. Heist league) where 50ex gets you a crap rare.

Some people don't want to check open data before making statements. For the last 4 leagues HH was the cheapest in Heist before week 5, and 2nd cheapest for the rest of the time.

https://poe-antiquary.xyz/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info