Our Team is Back from the Holiday Break!

Is POE 2 slated to be released this year or is it pushed to 2023?
Welcome back Exiles!
Pff, who even plays Standard?
Welcome Back and hope you all had a great time off!
Please do not launch 3.17 along with Lost Ark release, i want this game to get as much attention and players as it deserves.
I hope everyone had a nice & safe time :]
Greetings!!! ^_^
I hope you all enjoyed the holidays !!
Bad Seed
lol
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Welcome back. Hope your breaks were awesome, and welcome to 2022!

Still sane, exiles?
"
LoLipop2 wrote:
"
Glowy wrote:
"
Let's get those preliminary patch notes weeks before launch again, as ongoing fulfillment of promised continued communication.
You're being rude.

Yes, thanks for noticing

Nah, you're good. Nothing wrong with speaking the truth or voicing opinions. Except... oh wait, they actually WILL censor you for being "needlessly negative" if you dare say anything that might make the staff feel bad.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info