Our Team is Back from the Holiday Break!

hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. cant wait to hear more about poe 2
Bedge 。oO( Enchantments are now itemizable )
"
Let's get those preliminary patch notes weeks before launch again, as ongoing fulfillment of promised continued communication.
You're being rude.
I'm really exited about PoE 2 and wishing for a 2023 release. I'm sure I will have fun leagues this year, last year was overall great. Thanks for not being greedy in todays market.
Welcome back!

Had a Streamer/Mod Meetup for 3 days over New Years. Almost all of us playing Path of Exile, which was constantly running on at least 1 of the 3 PC's we had :D

Thank you for the amazing year, looking forward to an even better one!

Here's a pic of 3 of us in (o)ur merch lol
Last edited by B_o_X on Jan 4, 2022, 6:07:04 PM
"
aboSteef wrote:
hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. cant wait to hear more about poe 2

I can double on that, POE 2 from what we have seen so far is going to be ISNANE. Can't wait for more info drops <3
I have almost put POE on hold until POE2 comes out and so much has changed... You mentioned during ExileCon that you are planning to outfit the old rigs with the new animations. If you can do JUST that before POE2 comes out, that would be great :)
It would make the game feel fresh again without much effort afaik the new rigs and animations are ready soooo... pretty please :)
"
Glowy wrote:
"
Let's get those preliminary patch notes weeks before launch again, as ongoing fulfillment of promised continued communication.
You're being rude.

Yes, thanks for noticing
Welcome back! I took zero time off from the game! I love you all dearly. You make every year better and better.
RUTHLESS
Welcome back!

I hope you guys enjoyed your time off and got to enjoy the delirium everywhere event.
Welcome back! looking forward to the new expansion
"
Glowy wrote:
"
You're being rude.

No, it would be rude if they didn't do what they promised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info