Next Expansion Timeline

Holy fuck the league has been dead for about a month and you want us to wait another month untill next league? Poe will be dead as a doornail till then
can't wait
I just wanted to encourage you to take your time, I strongly support the idea to let your crew some time off! Everybody deserves it, especially GGG team - you are making great job!
Good luck and take your time. We will be there!

Regards
Mike
2 streamers want hardmode. ggg loses thery minds. over thousands of topics of feedback what players actualy want is just ignored by the sorrow of mtx sale announcments
. im telling you ggg no normal player want to play hardmode, there is already ssf hardcore.

and game is already in hardmode for old and new players. [Removed by Support] you state hardmode where we already know what to expect. everything in monsters is buffed 2000% and you get flooeded bug reports and feedback how bad it is. jesus christ wilson what you are doing with this game.

delay. lol. cyberbunk 2 releasing ?
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 30, 2021, 2:14:29 PM
Take your time but please make more underused skills playable and give us a fresh meta of things we can do with poe, maybe also revamp the weak and not used uniques. would be realy cool
I hope devs don't read the thread, but if they do, please ignore "lol dead game lost ark ftw" [Removed by Support]. You deserve some time off and no delay in game development is not necessary. I prefer stable healthy dev team over my impatience. Have a lot of fun during your vacation!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 30, 2021, 2:37:13 PM
I can't think of a bigger waste of development than this "hard mode"

christ what is going on over there?
I mean they've already mentioned that hard mode isn't taking any development time away from league or poe2 development so I'm not sure what you're going on about. Many people want hard mode. My entire friend group wants hard mode.
"

Hahaha I'm saving this for when LA becomes Tera/ArcheAge 2.0
RIP old archeage. it had so much promise :<

also, obligatory REMOVEDBYSUPPORT!!1!111!1one
Last edited by blaculahax on Dec 30, 2021, 3:39:06 PM
People are reading over a piece of information in this post.

"Once our team resumes, we'll start to nail down the exact dates and will let you know."

This tells us they don't even have a clue how long it's going to be delayed because people are out of the office.

Another thing people aren't putting together is that they are currently on vacation implies they've known for a while that this is going to be delayed and haven't said anything about it. Secondly they made this announcement while on vacation so that the shit-storm would hopefully end by the time they got back.

Last edited by Relationship on Dec 30, 2021, 3:44:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info