3.16.2b Patch Notes

RIP self shock and freeze.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
So finally ran the map conversion after this patch expecting that it would be... patched?

I have 2 map tabs in standard with likely over a thousand maps from playing over the years. My unique maps were in the mid two hundreds in quantity alone.

The conversion progress bar ran until done on both my map tabs.

I now have zero unique maps, and only 25 level 6, 45 level 7 and 2 level 8 maps!!

I would like my converted maps please, I've lost hundreds of maps and all my T16 and uniques.

This is not a good patch. PSA for other players, DO NOT CONVERT your maps, wait for this to be properly patched!
Another bug related to this is that I had 2 map tabs I'd bought previously. The map conversion utility marked my first map tab called "m1" as the readonly one and "m2" as scourge. Both m1 and m2 had maps in them before running the converter. After the prior post in this thread, I pulled all the few remaining maps out of the remove-only m1 and vendor converted them to put in m2. After I did that and switched zones, m1 disappeared! I want my second map tab back (plus all my missing maps). I paid for my second tab, I need that! This is the worst bug I've ever seen in this game, lost all my best maps, hundreds of hours of grinding gone.
"
miaowzzler wrote:
So finally ran the map conversion after this patch expecting that it would be... patched?

I have 2 map tabs in standard with likely over a thousand maps from playing over the years. My unique maps were in the mid two hundreds in quantity alone.

The conversion progress bar ran until done on both my map tabs.

I now have zero unique maps, and only 25 level 6, 45 level 7 and 2 level 8 maps!!

I would like my converted maps please, I've lost hundreds of maps and all my T16 and uniques.

This is not a good patch. PSA for other players, DO NOT CONVERT your maps, wait for this to be properly patched!

99% sure that @OP is NOT showing "remove-only" stash tabs and since the converter put maps into "remove-only" stash tabs, then this is the main "issue" here --> change ingame settings to show "remove-only" stash tabs....
how on earth did you guys ever expect the maps to convert properly and trust the so called map stash converting fix? you are much better off just paying someone to convert your maps for you lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
GGG, you are treating us like idiots with that map-tab solution.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
love you guys... plz fix the shav bug. kinda annoying when you are trying to do events

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info