3.16.2b Patch Notes

3.16.2b Patch Notes

This patch contains changes to the map stash tab conversion functionality, support for the upcoming Core Supporter Packs, and a few improvements and bug fixes.

Map stash tab conversion changes

Fixed an issue in Standard league that would fail the conversion of the entire map stash tab upon converting an old map into another map that you didn't have enough room for. As a result of this fix, the map stash (and guild map stash) functionality has been changed to the following:

• Your first purchased map stash will always be set to the current map series.
  • If the map series changes and your map stash is not empty, it will become remove-only and you will get a new empty map stash set to the current series.
  • You can only change the map series on a map stash if you still have at least one non-remove-only map stash set to the current series after the change. This means that you won't be able to change the map stash series to store legacy maps if you have only purchased one map stash. Because of this, we'll be offering a refund option to anyone who bought a single map stash solely for collecting legacy maps. Please contact our customer support at support@grindinggear.com if this is the case for you.
  • Convert Maps no longer converts the current map stash in-place. It instead converts as many maps as it can find space for in your non-remove-only current series map stash(es). If you run out of space for specific converted maps, they will be left in the source map stash unconverted.
  • Convert Maps now has a progress bar and can be cancelled/resumed.

Improvements and Bug Fixes

• Most buff effect modifiers can no longer invert the effect of buffs. This fixes a bug where the effect of Shock could be inverted, causing players to be completely immune to damage.
  • Improved the display of Supportable Skills when hovering over a Support Gem.
  • Fixed a bug where only the instance owner would receive passive skill points, passive skill refund points, and Ascendancy passive skill points when reaching certain levels in Endless Heist.
  • Fixed a bug where reducing maximum Leech amount Per Leech below zero would not prevent life leech.
  • Fixed a bug where legacy Hyrri's Truths, existing prior to 3.16.0, were not granting increased Mana Reservation Efficiency for Precision.
  • Fixed a bug where Expedition NPCs could not be dismissed from a hideout.
  • Fixed a bug where some hideout decoration microtransactions would not show in the hideout decorations list if they were already placed in a different hideout tileset.
  • Fixed a bug where making changes to a Guild Hideout then switching to a new hideout tileset would not save the changes made.
  • Fixed a visual bug where General's Cry could briefly turn your character black when used.
  • Fixed two instance crashes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2021, 8:28:44 AM
nice
my immune leech build still works PogU
VERY Nice
Welp this is fair enough.
Nice. ;)
Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.
Nice
"Most buff effect modifiers can no longer invert the effect of buffs. This fixes a bug where the effect of Shock could be inverted, causing players to be completely immune to damage."
That's an amazing bug. I love the whole world. XD
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Last edited by SunsetVista on Dec 21, 2021, 7:22:47 PM
Patch worked... no issues here.
Bug report number 4 154 229 377

Maps tab turned into remove only tab : Convertion emptied more en half my maps and all unique ones. Only to tell me it could not convert maps !

So, No convertion done, maps tab LOST, All unique maps LOST, and more than half or other maps LOST....

I dont know where to start, what to tell I'm a bit lost myself there.
"
it will become remove-only and you will get a new empty map stash set to the current series

Wait ... if I don't want legacy maps ... does this mean I have to remove each map one by one and then manually switch it to the next series (with a vendor) and then store it in the new stash tab? O.o

EDIT: oh i already did it, you can conver it directly on the remove-only tab, nice! :D
Last edited by ENSASKE on Dec 21, 2021, 7:49:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info