Zizaran's Krangled Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

"
How tf did cArn die?

I don't know he how himself could not be aware of this, but Atziri when she splits into 4, one of her splits holds this cool little mirror. Now what this funky little mirror does is reflect all damage except chaos. And my dude cArn for some reason stood in middle and spinned his helix to hit all 4 of them, which means the second the game registered those 4 as hittable, the mirror one was hit, thousands of damage has been reflected, and cArn was obliterated
"
"
How tf did cArn die?

I don't know he how himself could not be aware of this, but Atziri when she splits into 4, one of her splits holds this cool little mirror. Now what this funky little mirror does is reflect all damage except chaos. And my dude cArn for some reason stood in middle and spinned his helix to hit all 4 of them, which means the second the game registered those 4 as hittable, the mirror one was hit, thousands of damage has been reflected, and cArn was obliterated

Pretty sure he's been playing Slayer for so long that he straight up forgot that reflect even exists.

And unfortunately, the 1% or something that Atziri's base form has wasn't enough to overcome his sustain, so he didn't notice he was already taking reflect damage the moment the fight started.

Unfortunate but truly his own fault in every imaginable way.
I stopped playing HC after blight due to the inconsistent incoming damage, bugs and server issues.
But I like to play these gauntlets from time to time, participated in this again as well.
This was easier to start up on early acts than the last one gauntlet mod wise.
There were some tricky places where GMP surprised me, but was OK.
Did it in one deathless go to level 50, enjoyed this few hours.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Great events, thank you GGG and Zizaran!

Decoy totem helps much in campaign, I do not know why players (especially the one playing casters) refrain using it.
why did this event only have hcssf?
what was the point of that?

2 poeple die from nothing, or a visual bug. maybe get ya media person watch the videos.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Dec 14, 2021, 5:30:58 AM
It's HCSSF cause the guy making the league wants it to be and it's by far the most enjoyable. There are no bugs, with GMP you get one shot by some mechanics if you are not careful.
One of the Atziri adds has 100% reflect and cArn forgot he wasn't slayer that is immune. No recap needed.
"
evovolvo wrote:
it's by far the most enjoyable.

Well after endless delve launch we had like +15-17 k online spike in steam, after gauntlet launch +2k online spike, i guess, those numbers speak for themself WHAT people think is most enjoyable
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
nice 500 projs ivent
"
Crowtech_XV wrote:
"
How tf did cArn die?

Atziri's split phase.
One of her copies holds a mirror and that copy reflects 100% of physical and elemental damage.
cArn killed himself attacking that copy.
Oh my god, I thought the only reason he sat himself in the middle was that he was a slayer and had the physical reflect immunity.

He wasn't reflect immune and he went and did that? Yeesh.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Dec 14, 2021, 7:41:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info