Zizaran's Krangled Gauntlet Twitch Highlights

only the first 3 days of endless delve had a spike of players and i'm sure most of it where players that play only for the free box. In the gauntlet is a bit more harder to even reach lvl 50 plus people who don't play any of the events are also drop the league so is perfectly understaneable that the number of players will be lower.
Last edited by Abax11 on Dec 14, 2021, 8:45:00 AM
"
Abax11 wrote:
only the first 3 days of endless delve had a spike of players and i'm sure most of it where players that play only for the free box.

it works for both events - majority played gauntlet only for the box, even those tiny 2k spike was completly gone in 3 days...

The truth is, that majority is stick to softcore, they don't want to try hardcore even for free mtx...

Mark my words, even endless heist gonna have higher numbers
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
raijken33 wrote:
then just leave the game already if you think its dead. The Events are great, if you don't like them, don't play them, but your rant is just stupid.

Realy? It's raid most of ppl play TR or ST. So at all, if you are lucky and you drop better items you win. The game has a few gems that can be played. And it does not give "fun". Here, you can't even set a goal and surprise your opponent with your strategy and what kind of spell you are playing. It's all about getting better eq faster, because everyone plays the same. Templar could not exit map 1, you had to reset instances to get level 3 and some eq to start act 1.
Congratz to Ziz and everyone involved on the great event!
My first Gauntlet, loved it! It was HARD!
Hope to enjoy the next one too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info