First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

I can't see this skill ever getting used unless it gets something like high damage or some sort of resource generation or special effect.
"
dlrr wrote:
So this skill allows a dual totem user to plant a third totem that shoots out 3 fire beams? Wow! Can't say totem users really needed that much more help... But thanks!

Your entire damage would be coming out of the totems and you'd essentially have to run around to get enemies between you and the totems while not dying. Yeah I'll take dual sporks over that any day of the week.
"
ZaM wrote:
Your entire damage would be coming out of the totems and you'd essentially have to run around to get enemies between you and the totems while not dying. Yeah I'll take dual sporks over that any day of the week.

You know you can several totems on your bar right?

Use whatever is best for the situation.
Nothing to see here.
Searing bond seems like a nice addition for those who use movement skills, but it's not exactly a fire spell that any witch can make use of :/
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
cronus wrote:
you have to kill vaal, not his buddies 8-))

r u trying to be funny or just dumb ?
-_-
Nice, i am thinking Searing Bond + Cyclon ;)
Yay Archon mode ;)
is that shield art work new? did i see spikes on it? i haven't seen that art work ingame before. am i missing something or what?
Really a fire skill again.. Fire - Water/Ice - Fire..
Whats about us lightning witches ?

It would be nice to get a new lighning skill, such as thunderbolt from heaven in D2 :D
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
This is great for Tactical Positioners. I can see whole new styles of play resulting from this. Excellent!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info