The Endless Delve Event Starts Soon - Cursed Supporter Pack Available on Nexus

lol ...

200 points, footprints, and have to deal with nexus nonsense?
The textures look very dated... and 200 points? Lol hard pass
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Asking for support after tons of the builds we love you destroyed and making many now nonviable, after all nerfes youve done including a shadow ones, and actual defence nerfs instead of promoted buffs? After making game runs like nearly dead horse?

No. Our support goes now to games what can run smooth and fun to play.

"Our?" You're just a squeaky wheel in want of grease, not the community spokesman. =9[.]9=

I wish you happiness and understanding what ppl may have their community of friends, who plays not a single genre. And games actually compete to our time and support. And we want to have fun, so we go there it can be found.
I don't ever complain but the fact that this pack only has 200 points is just a complete joke. This pack could have easily been made 40 dollars. I don't know why you thought a 50% premium was justified with these items. Even if the items well exceeded expectations, getting only 200 points with such a small package just sours the whole experience.

When put beside the 60 dollar core pack, the value here is abysmal. If you absolutely had to keep the points at 200 I expect at least a little effort. It wouldn't have been hard to add something fresh and unique to make the pack worthwhile.

It's honestly even worse considering the usual weapon effect is replaced with footprints, which are much easier to obtain.

I wanted to buy until i saw 60$ for 200 points, no thanks.
On first sight, just another streamer favoritism attempt, then seen the cost / point ratio; nice try.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
zxc
Asking for support after tons of the builds we love you destroyed and making many now nonviable, after all nerfes youve done including a shadow ones, and actual defence nerfs instead of promoted buffs? After making game runs like nearly dead horse?

"
Alivkos wrote:

WHAT are you talking about :D Give examples of all the builds that you cant play anymore and also, did you even play this league, defence is so fucking strong now its insane.

Edit: I checked your account, you have 1 char above 85, and that char has a total of 4 items with 30-45 life on them, rest is leveling gear. Do you honestly believe this is a game problem? :D
Last edited by Phixpoe on Dec 3, 2021, 3:35:23 AM
Looks okayish but only 200 points? ya no thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info