The Endless Delve Event Starts Soon - Cursed Supporter Pack Available on Nexus

No, thanks. I consider all supporter packs as pc only privilege.
Last edited by WAMAH-_- on Dec 2, 2021, 6:03:51 PM
"
öÖö8228 wrote:
Asking for support after tons of the builds we love you destroyed and making many now nonviable, after all nerfes youve done including a shadow ones, and actual defence nerfs instead of promoted buffs? After making game runs like nearly dead horse?

No. Our support goes now to games what can run smooth and fun to play.

While I think this supporter packis a little overpriced and should be $30, not $60... What in the living hell are you talking about?
Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

Follow me on twitch, even though I never stream!
https://www.twitch.tv/lionexx/
Lol

60 dollars, 200 points

lollllllllllll
60 USD for 200 points? yea... no thanks... wtf can you even buy with 200 points?you cant buy most helmets for 200 points, let alone body armor, weapon mtx, or a back attachment....
Last edited by Titoisagod on Dec 2, 2021, 6:40:18 PM
Lol wow.

Things must be pretty tight.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Eheheheh 200 for 60? Nah
Second-class poe gamer
I don't mind buying support packs- I wouldn't mind this change in pack structure as much either if there was transparency around the model of compensation for streamers and personalities-

But 200 points and no reason why after highlighting the increase in points to packs with the launch of scourge is just cringy and patronizing.
This pack is a rather bad deal. Very low amount of points for the price of it, and we can't even buy it through the normal store.

I'll pass.
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
When steamers start supporting the console community, i'll consider supporting them.
200 points is meh, and should be 600 like the usual 60$ packs.

But the armour set with the pegleg and skull helmet looks nice indeed. It's partially a Halloween set imo.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info